Customer reviews

on 11 June 2015
Was unfortunate enough to receive a liner with poor stitching. Product did otherwise to appear to be of very good quality with the material feeling very similar to silk. Returned for a refund with absolutely no quibbles from the seller. If you want to avoid silk, I'd recommend. The 2 year rip-return warranty makes up for the occasional risk of poor stitching.
on 25 April 2017
Great product.
on 31 July 2017
Excellent product. Excellent service. Thank you
on 12 March 2016
Best customer service on Amazon - I bought an older version of this and took it away for a month. It was a comfortable liner, perfect from keeping the bed bugs away in dubious looking hostel beds. Unfortunately the seams ripped, however I contacted the seller and he sent a replacement which arrived in a couple of days. The newer version has reinforced seams and feels a lot stronger - l can't wait to use it for my next trip!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 April 2016
Love this! Kept me cool in Malaysia and made me feel 'safe' against bugs staying in random beach huts! It also folds nice and small so fit perfectly into my backpack...
on 1 June 2017
this is a nice product.
on 10 May 2014
Bought this to go inside a 2 season sleeping bag for sons Duke of Edinburgh expedition early April where the temperatures at night were about -2 in rural Northumberland. He forgot he had it the first night and was freezing but used it the second night and said it was brilliant could not believe the difference, said it was very cozy and liked the fact it had a hood part to it that he could completely pull around his head. Good buy and about 1/3rd cheaper than 100% silk, would recommend.
on 29 November 2015
This sleeping bag liner is godly. It has been all over with me, protecting me from the hot, cold and bed bugs. I travelled for four months around Asia, using this everywhere I went. In bed, it kept me warm enough to sleep but not overheating, and if really hot I could just lay it over my like a blanket. It is soft and comfortable, and was great as a pillow on buses, or when they got cold (some of those pesky 14 hour bus journeys were on a 15C aircon) it kept me warm enough to sleep. I've slept on buses, airport floors, sofa, beds (clean or dirty) inside this liner and without a shadow of a doubt it has served me well throughout.
on 21 October 2013
Item arrived the next day and it was comfortable to use. However I went on a two week trip and early on the sleeping bag ripped down the side. It soon was not much use as a sleeping bag and so overall I am very disappointed with this product.
33 Comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 July 2015
I always travel with my silk sleep sac as I have lots of allergies etc but I forgot it on this trip to London. So after reading endless reviews I settled on this product. Firstly it is synthetic, which I knew, but as a result it heats up like an oven during the night despite all their claims about how synthetic is better. Also I have owned it for 2 weeks and already had to sew up the seams TWICE. I know I could return it but I'm only here for 2 more weeks so what is the point? Finally, unlike my other sleep sac you have to climb in and out of this so that it is a nightmare to get in and out of. If this were the first thing I had ever bought from Amazon I can honestly say I would never use them again simply based on the fact that this is a great example of not being able to see before you buy. Don't waste your money (and it's no surprise it is no longer in stock)