I have been through countless cycling/HiViz jackets and tops over the years and have been using this one for just over three months now.

I have uploaded a few pics after three months of use a few times a week and I have used this in torrential downpours several times now thanks to the fantastic summer we're having . . .

I buy large in everything but after reading all the great reviews here (many thanks everyone 152 4&5 stars from 157 can't be bad!) I decided to go with the medium and it fits really well with a cycling jersey on underneath.

I got the HiViz yellow and it is very visible with reflective livery front and back and reflective piping to the arms - shoulders - across the top of the back.

Zips are top class and tapered with a smooth zzzzzippp to them with good toggles. The sleeve cuffs are velcro fastening and the bottom of the jacket and neck sections can be reduced to tighten things up if need be.

The inner is mesh lined and side pocket zips open to reveal a mesh breathing panel (not pockets). There is a great pocket at the back which is quite deep with a waterproofed zipper which you could get a map in. There is also a good chest pocket.

Really good manufacturing quality here for the pricepoint compared to others I've used.

In use - I've worn this quite a bit as I go on night rides quite often and need to be seen. My usual ride is around 20 miles there and back and this jacket has been a godsend in any bad weather I've encountered. One evening I was caught in a really heavy downpour and it was quite pleasurable due to the jacket protecting me - if you know what I mean!

Of course, there is no hood on here!

One thing to note is that it is breathable - to a degree! Don't forget that you ain't paying top dollar for this jacket, it isn't gortex. I do sweat in this but opening all the pockets up to allow air flow definitely improves things somewhat and I am perfectly happy with my purchase for the money.

Good to go . . .
on 18 January 2015
This is a well made piece of kit and great value for money at just over £30. The fit, as others have commented is very large. I am 43 inch chest 5ft 8in. A medium is slightly too long on the arms (not an issue as there are velcro fastenings on the wrists) and leaves space for a couple of layers underneath (enough for London winter riding). The garment is well thought out. The sleeves are lined with polyester underneath the breathable/waterproof outer tech fabric which makes sense as they get a lot of wear and are exposed, the chest area is mesh lined uner the outer tech layer which also makes sense. The pockets are readily accessible and easy to operate when on the bike. The zips are actually in the side vents not under the arm pits which makes sense for cycling. It is possible to cinch the vest at the bottom and around the neck. There is pleasing coverage of the lower back and a good cut around the shoulders. The orange is reassuringly bright. It has a DWP coating which is excellent when new and the instructions tell you how to refresh it but it these refresh coatings never seem as good as out of the factory. I have not used it in a heavy rainstorm yet but it survives the tap test and it is less sweaty than PVC. Waterproof/breathability measurements for the isodry fabric which they quote are considerably less than those for Goretex/Event so you get what you pay for here.
on 2 July 2016
Bright enough to be seen. But the "breathable" is rubbish....you'll still sweat. And it is NOT waterproof. The zip has no covering flap and lets water in much like a colander. I wouldn't recommend.
on 6 April 2014
Fantastic jacket. Great, generous fit, high quality item. Husband subjects it to daily cycling in all sorts of weather. Is up to the job and still looking good. Keeps him dry in torrential rain
on 19 April 2017
Having worn this for well over two months now I am continually amazed as to why it's so much cheaper than other models. This is an excellent jacket, it's light and keeps me visible and dry while riding my bike. It seems to be well made and has withstood both the English weather and my mistreatment of it, without any sign of damage or wear.

My only criticism would be that it might be useful to have hip pockets at the front, but this may well be a personal issue and the rear and breast pocket are excellent while riding.
on 29 August 2016
Highly visible - can be seen from the moon.
on 25 April 2017
This is a brilliant jacket for the money (I bought it in the sale). It's well made, comfortable and visible - exactly what I needed for commuting to work on my bike
on 26 May 2017
hi viz what more do you nead and light weight but not to lite
on 1 March 2017
Perfect. Fitted, hi vis green, spec as described. Love it!
on 14 June 2017
This product is only ok - I definitely would have been unhappy if I'd paid the RRP. The material is NOT breathable and gets very clammy even on short bike rides with little exertion.