Customer reviews

Size: 5 UK|Colour: Marine Blue|Change

on 15 January 2017
So far the bobble at the end of the toe strap has not broken off. Had that on a pair of pair Flip Flops, both toe straps lost the retaining bobble that holds the toe strap to the base within a couple of days of each other. Providing these one survive, then I am happy
on 22 July 2015
The items arrived damaged with a disgusting glue/ gunk on the toe section of the flip flop. I can't be bothered returning as it is not worth the time for the cost. Will never be using the seller again!! Product was not as expected and poor quality.
on 31 March 2016
The packaging was slightly damaged - but that would be ok - it's the fact that one of the flip flops has what seems to be either a large marker pen stain or nail polish blob on the one - not what I call acceptable!
on 15 August 2017
My son loves these, and doesn't normally like flip flops. I thought they were expensive fir just a flip flop but they turned out to be worth every penny.
on 19 February 2017
Not put together very well. must be 2nds stock as rubber strap has pulled out of holes already(1 week). Wont be buying anymore from this vendor. get what you pay for i guess.
on 14 August 2017
Feels comfortable and looks good - but broke in 3 months (at the strap joint). And I didn't run marathons in them either.
on 2 July 2016
verry good indeed in one day delivery .no p p .good servis verry good flip flops.thank jou .
on 31 May 2016
A bit pricy for flip flops but as look really good I can forgive. Mm not a flip flop persons but two days camping in the sun I soon got used to them.
They are as comfy and seem well made.
on 18 September 2014
Perfect, these are just what I wanted; cool, understated elegance, versatile, easy comfort and just enough colour to make them a little bit special. These have always been hard-wearing, they are replacing my five-year-old green Havianas which have finally started to get a bit thin on the sole. Nothing less will do!
on 25 May 2016
I like the look of these flip flops but I bought them in May & one snapped in July. The same thing happened to me last year with Havianans! I'm a small person so it's not weight related or anything. I won't be buying these again unfortunately. Also, there is another popular make of flip flops that donates to charity & my friend says the quality is good.