on 14 May 2013
Best vegan cheese out there. I've tried about a dozen varieties so far, and I love this, and will continue to buy it.
on 10 July 2013
Wow!!! What a Vegan Cheese. Just tastes amazing. So good melted and so versatile for so many cooking ideas.....especially pizzas....simply the best.
Feel so blessed to have found this and so much healthier too. Thank you Amazon for stocking this. A very happy customer
on 5 January 2014
This cheese really is the business. No wonder it's an award winner. It tastes really good and melts just like you want it to. I've used it to make cheese on toast ( perfect!), and also in a sauce for cauliflower cheese. It's also good for pizzas - in fact anywhere you want melted cheese. Keeps for ages in the fridge. Best cheese I've tried and I've placed a repeat order. In fact all this company's cheeses are top notch. So if you're a vegan who misses cheese buy this!
on 15 March 2014
I really like this and it is a pretty good substitute for cheese... I would recommend this to anyone who has recently become a vegan as it is very tasty and doesn't seem second best. A little expensive though..
on 22 February 2014
The arrived in cooled packaging incredibly fast and they taste great!
I'm a real cheese lover by my lactose intolerance has really caused problems so Vegan cheese was my best option, this one is fantastic. Made mostly with almond butter it really smells cheesy, spreads fantastically on bagels and does melt - but you need to use a lot of it to get that melted cheese texture. It tastes no different to soft mild cheddar and I think I enjoy it much more.
I've tried a LOT of vegan cheeses available and this is the best!
I highly recommend trying it on toast with a little chili powder or Lea and Perrings it's really nice - I've not been able to do that with any other Vegan cheese!
on 25 February 2016
It's not the best vegan cheese I've tried, it does taste nice but it's not great value for money and I didn't get through it quick enough as it started going mouldy. But its not bad either! Just not for me.
on 22 July 2015
Love it... amazing how good it tastes. I've tried other brand vegan cheese but this is the best
I use it when making a cheese sauce for lasagnes etc...
on 11 June 2014
Genuinely dellllllicious and melts really well. Well packaged too. I do eat dairy cheese, and this stands up really well in comparison.
on 27 December 2014
I know dairy free cheese isn't the best tasting in comparison to the real thing but this is just awful and my son (who has a cows milk intolerance) gagged on it and then refused to try any more. Sorry but this was not for us.
on 18 January 2016
This just sort of formed clumps of clumpy mess, very pale and Unappealing. Maybe it's just me, can't seem to get away with vegan cheese. Ended up binning the 2nd one. Very quick delivery though.