on 25 December 2017
I did my 'O' level in maths in 1979 and got a 'U' (that's one step up from an Orangutan). I'm hoping this will make amends. So far...it's looking good.
7 people found this helpful
on 15 December 2016
Love this has helped me finally understand maths at the age of 36. Why was I not taught maths this way in school. Helping me to re-sit my maths g.c s.e and I an finally loving and understanding maths. Great buy.
6 people found this helpful
on 11 November 2017
a good book and has helped my lad with his maths as he did struggle, recomend.
on 13 December 2013
Not quite what I expected but for an old Guy wishing to improve his mind a little, it is amusing and informative in a totally different way to the way to that my school hammered it into me.
3 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 14 December 2017
It’s good, and helped me with my maths, but thought there would be practice tests in it.
on 28 February 2017
Good book
on 22 July 2017
Happy Customer
on 25 April 2018
Very helpful and easy guide to basic maths
on 16 October 2017
Very helpful item, it’s amazing what u forgot
on 6 February 2014
This book is good for the basics and I did learn from it. I did think it was a bit weak at first but as you go on it does get to the stuff I needed to study for.
|11 Comment|Report abuse