Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.54

on 26 December 2013
This book is so relevant for the church today. If Christians continue the way they are going, I dread to think what we gave to offer the world. The second coming must be very close and those that heed scripture need to be watchful against the things highlighted in this book. Dave gives a good account of what has happened to the church to bring it to this point in history, he also recommends the church to take notice of what is happening today and how the future will pan out. Sadly these things will come to pass, it's up to us all to make sure we are not deceived. Even if your church, family or friends turn away, we have to stay faithful. Highly recommend this book to the church.
on 12 March 2015
There are many alternative views on this, it's not about this one is right and that one is wrong. No one can be sure, but the more you read, and ponder while reading scripture, the wiser and more prepared you are. As we get close to the time, things start to come together clarifing the truth, the more you know, the easier it will be to focus in on whats happening.
on 8 October 2013
I chose 4 almost 5 rating. I was comforted and reminded by reminiscing on what our Christian spiritual fathers were waiting for prophetically. Wow so much has happened that seemed highly unlikely in the past 5 or less decades.
I'm being prompted by our Lord to think more about Israel and Jerusalem and as usual He is faithful and provided me with another stepping stone toward using them as a point of reference; another perspective or layer of spiritual insight to focus on. MR HUNT certainly knows his subject. His respect and love for The Word and its author evoked enthusiasm and a fresh love in me to check out in more depth the prophecies he touched on. Very understandably written with meat to chew on and milk of the word to wash it down.
on 4 November 2014
A well written and scripturally accurate book. It gives much food for thought and timely warnings as we approach the end of the end times. An encouragement for those who are deeply committed to the Lord to keep focused on JESUS and stay close to Him the only One who can lead us in the paths of truth and righteousness.
on 5 February 2015
Un-put-downable! This book had me engrossed from beginning to end. I was excited by the compelling words of the author. Thoroughly recommended.
on 4 July 2014