on 17 July 2016
I hadn't heard of Fly London before but I'm impressed with the quality, look and fit of these shoes. I paid £38.49 for these on 15 July 2016 with Amazon Prime and have noticed the price has jumped up by £14 today so it's worth waiting until the price drops again. I ordered a size 7 and they fit perfectly, I noticed other people have had problems with the sizing being off with the Fly London brand but this pair fits well. I prefer wearing a wedge heel as I can walk in them comfortably, I highly recommend these shoes.
on 24 June 2014
I love fly shoes generally and these are no exception. The colour is not so much grey as more of a khaki brown colour though but i dont mind that. Fly seem to have a problem with sizing though for some reason, not sure why! I have several pairs and some are fives and some are sixes. I bought a pair in this style which were suede and have perforated holes in them and bought a five in those and they are literally falling off my feet so cannot wear them, but these are a size bigger and are leather and fit just great, Cant understand why fly have such problems with sizing and its annoying as not all pairs can be returned for free.
on 26 March 2016
I think the heel is too wide, so the shoe has a tendency to slip off. I had to return another Fly London shoe (FLY London Yeo Perforated) for the same reason. The earlier shoes, the Yeos, could not be made wearable by using heel inserts; the shoes still slid off. I have looked high and low for a pair of slip-on shoes [NOT sandals] with a wedge heel and they are surprisingly difficult to find. So I have decided to keep these, although they are a little troublesome. I like Fly London shoes and hope that I have not wasted my money by trying to wear these despite the heel issue. Hope this extra-wide heel is not a trend with Fly London.
on 14 November 2013
These shoes are so comfortable and easy to wear. I have quite a narrow foot and often have problems keeping these type of shoes on. However, not the case with these, I ordered a size 5 which I normally am and they were a perfect fit. Because the back of the shoe is higher they stay put on the foot. Colour was true to description and they give a bit of height with comfort too. Would definitely recommend, even thinking of ordering another pair in a different colour.
on 21 April 2014
They arrived a day after ordering,which was great.After reading reviews of these shoes before ordering,I decided to order a half size smaller than I normally would, as I am often between sizes,and they fit perfectly. The leather is soft and the heel not too high and they provide usual comfort of Fly shoes. I haven't worn them out yet but I'm sure they will be new favourites.
on 6 July 2013
The shoes looked great and would be comfy it they actually fit! I took the advice of others on this site and got the size below what I normally would take (i.e. UK 4 instead of UK5). Big mistake! They are too small despite my extensive attempts to stretch them. I have given them to my mum rather than pay the return delivery fees from Australia to the UK. My mother however loves her new pair of shoes. She generally takes the same size shoe as me, but has a much thinner foot - so the advice that others have given to go for the smaller size does seem to hold true as long as your foot isn't wide. I am very disappointed as this is the second pair of fly shoes I have ordered that haven't fit. Its a shame as I have other fly boots that are very comfy and I love the wedge heel.
on 17 July 2013
I was going to give them 5 stars, however my only niggle with them is how little room in the front of the shoe there is! My big toes ache a little after a day of wearing them, having said that, my heels don't hurt, the balls of my feet are very happy and no additional pressure on my ankles from walking in wedges. These are in fact the first pair of wedge shoes I've bought which I have ever kept. All other wedges are too high as the heel height is disproportionate to the wedge under the ball of your foot putting too much pressure on your ankle. These shoes are perfect for me, a lovely bit of height, but not so much that I feel like I'll break something! Really would recommend these to anyone!
on 8 November 2012
Normally I'm a size 5 1/2 but having read the reviews I ordered a size 5 and they fit perfectly. The shoes are very comfortable and I've worn them all day with no problem but the platform sole means they are not safe to wear when driving. The only reason I didn't give these shoes 5 stars is because I ordered dark grey and they are definitely not my idea of grey - possible taupe - so now I still need to buy some grey shoes!
on 4 September 2016
Fly shoes are the best... this was a second buy but the model changed a bit from one year to the other and these were a little tight.
on 16 October 2013
The item was shipped without a signature requirement (unbeknown to me). It contained two pair of shoes so the box was large. This box was left outside the door on the street and as a consequence the shoes were stolen. Only the empty box was left! Not sure why Amazon would work with a carrier company that is so careless as to leave such a large box outside in plain view, for anyone to take! Unfortunately we now live in a world were theft happens so I am surprised their policy is to leave such large items on the street. They need to change their shipping policy and require signature for large items.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse