Customer reviews

Hand Boiler
Price:£10.99+ Free shipping

on 20 September 2017
.....but could not resist having a snoop. A really fascinating thing, I know my brother is going to love it.
on 25 May 2017
Great
on 5 April 2017
love it
on 6 May 2017
Thanks, this is just what I was hoping for. It's a little frustrating you can't specify which hand boiler you'd prefer, but fortunately this one was ok!
on 4 January 2015
It doesn't really boil. You just see some bubbles mysteriously rise through the middle pipe works. Expensive for how much interest it offers.
on 2 January 2014
Awesome product! Great fun on Christmas Day. Baffled at the how the liquid went upwards! Although it is called 'Hand Boiler it doesn't get hot, but the liquid appears to boil.The more scientific members of the family muttered something about air pressure, but it was just fascinating to us lesser mortals!
on 10 January 2014
Unfortunately, I had to send it back, the liquid in the bottom never got to the top even with very warm hands
on 24 January 2014
Science experiments, I purchased this product to demonstrate to my 8 year old Daughter, how heat makes liquids rise, my daughter loves it.
on 16 January 2014
Great service. Good product. Good but limited amazement factor. Very fragile I'm glad I gave it to my Husband and not one of my children.
on 6 January 2014
This is the xmas gift that has had everyone talking! I know many others who will now buy this for themselves