Customer reviews

on 26 January 2014
I have used screen protectors before and they have always been fiddly to put on and had bubbles etc. I don't know why but this one went on easily ans I can not notice it/ So much so that I gad to remind myself if I had actually put one on the other day, but yes, it is still there after a few months of constant use and not noticeable.
on 20 July 2016
Great product. Would recommend.
VINE VOICEon 30 November 2012
I am a bit ham fisted and usually end up with lots of bubbles when fitting these things. However these go on like a dream and fit well and for the price are recommended.
on 1 August 2013
Works welll - not a lot to say - most of the electronic items I get I buy these screen protectors for - and this one was fine and does the job
on 1 September 2014
perfect
on 10 February 2014
I have forgotten that there is a screen protector on my camera because it's so good! all I need to say really!
on 8 November 2014
Good protectors, easy to attach, plenty of spares
on 22 August 2012
Ordered this item recently and was very pleased with both delivery time and quality of the actual screen protectors. Great fit for the S100 and the protector does not impair the quality of the LCD image. Cheap and simple to apply, what's not to like?