Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.55

on 18 December 2012
First Rosy Thornton I have read and I enjoyed it, it was a little bit different and the characters were believable. Nice easy story where you want to know what happens and occasionally want to scream at some of the characters for their actions!
on 8 December 2012
Whilst this book was quite a "light" read I enjoyed it.
The author created an atmosphere which kept you reading, the descriptions of the fens kept the rather dark side of the book alive.
"
on 19 December 2012
I read this book and tried to guess what was going to happen. I was completely wrong with my guess. I really nice story that was a joy to read. Would rec this to a friend.
on 10 May 2013
It's not the most exciting topic or read but, nevertheless, intriguing. The further I read the more I wanted to know about the characters and their past and future.
on 14 December 2012
An interesting book that gripped my attention from start to finish. I liked particularly how it portrayed peoples relationships and their complexities.
on 23 April 2013
An excellent book which stirs the imagination. Wonderfully evocative of the Fens in all seasons. Descriptions excellent
of all seasons
on 6 December 2012
Beautiful descriptive writing- the countryside comes alive and the personalities are so real. A thoroughly good read and well recommended
on 3 February 2013
Some good twists and turns in the plot and believable charactors. The author does set the scene well and brings the setting to life.
on 16 December 2012
I bought this book because of the story based around the Fens, where I live. Half way through the book & I am enjoying it.
on 6 December 2012
Really well written book would recommend it to anyone .This is a new author to me will read a book published by her again