Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop now

on 12 February 2014
This took some hunting around and in the end it was a shot in the dark but it works! I had to get this as my Audi was set up for iPhones and I had just bought a Nexus 5. When I rang Audi they didn't give a toss basically and offered no help. It seems unless places these days can't push their own wares onto you they don't want to help out.

I discovered I got some hiss when no audio playing but the Kensington noise reducing cable for car sorted that out. I bought an Amazon basics USB car charger port thingy so now this keeps my phone charged this I play my music as well. So delighted I found this.
on 15 July 2014
Tight fit for the Golf MK7. I wouldn't recommend it to Golf Mk7 owners. The length of the connector is slightly too long.
on 24 July 2016
Plugged this in to my VW Golf Mk7, with a little struggle, as others have also reported. Connected the 3.5mm cable into my iPod Classic. Firstly, there is a power drop, secondly there seemed to be a loose connection somewhere in the 3.5mm connector head, as I kept having to wiggle the cable to get the iPod to work at all. I tried my iPod Touch and exactly the same thing happened, so I cant blame the iPod. Very poor. I will go direct to VW to get an adapter that actually works! Really annoyed that I have wasted my time with this.
on 7 August 2014
Fits and works well on VW Polo 2014 model.

As it wasn't listed as being compatible with my VW Polo "Match" edition ordering this was a bit of a punt but it works well.

On the Polo the socket is in the glove compartment and this allows a phone or MP3 player to be hidden from sight. This is OK as long as you will not need to press any buttons !
on 22 August 2013
The product is well made and does exactly what it says on the tin. I have used this product for a month without any problems. if you need a non Apple MP3 player connection for your Audi, then this is the one for you. GM
on 18 March 2013
Works as expected. Would be better if there's extra cable length because you have to look at your mp3 inside the glove compartment as opposed to using it comfortably in your hands, so to speak.
on 29 May 2015
reasonable quality, very tight fit though in my Golf, concerned it may damage the connector, used it a couple of times & purchased an SD card instead & transferred music onto that, much better
on 5 December 2015
This worked fine with my android phone in my audi a4 2009 using spotify. Shame the lead isn't longer though so it can reach my phone cradle. It's about 15 cm long
on 26 January 2016
Does the job perfectly, although the cable could be slightly better quality. Having said that it's still working after a year of use!
on 12 May 2014
Unfortunately the jack end of the cable seems to be a bit faulty and the sound keeps cutting in out and out. Twisting the cable a bit until it gets in a position where the sound will stay on eventually works, however it's very frustrating.