Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Discover more Shop now

on 7 June 2013
I have just purchased a Canon Compact Camera and thought it would be nice to get a spare battery as I do enjoy taking photo's. Looking in the shop I got the camera, a spare battery was fairly expensive in respect to the cost of the camera. I went to the Amazon site and found what I needed at a fraction of the price at the High Street store. The best bit also was I ordered it after 5 pm on a Tuesday, and it arrived on Saturday, well before the sellers estimated delivery date. This is a regular happening with deliveries from Amazon, they have always been delivered well before the estimated arrival. Well done to this particular supplier, the battery arrived, extremely well packaged and I had it charged the same day. It is great, will definitely use Amazon again. Not forgetting the price including post and delivery was only £6.97.
on 3 December 2014
I'm so glad I bought this as a spare battery for my Ixus 265 camera.Came in handy for my 1 week trip to France. Apparently it has slightly larger power capacity than the original battery but it charges just fine and as quick as the original battery with the original Canon charger. And it is so much cheaper than the original too. What a bargain.

p/s: It is not black like in the picture. It actually is white/beige in colour.
on 19 January 2013
I bought this for my canon powershot A2300. I am very pleased with my purchase as it is the same as the original battery and gives me a backup when on the move. I havent noticed any differance between charging and performance and for the less cost a good buy.
on 26 August 2014
Great purchase . Just what I needed when my canon battery went into the twilight zone in my flat ..couldn't find it anywhere ,henc
e the purchase

This battery has solved all my problems and works a treat , I am delighted with my bonce to have looked up on amazon a compatible battery . Thank you
on 3 August 2013
The battery provided bears no resemblance to the picture - a white paper around the battery with no logo or name, just saying that it fits NB11L. Glad to say it does fit and work in my IXUS 240HS, but battery life is a lot shorter then the original battery - doesn't last a full day of active use. Giving up with this and ordering a genuine canon battery.
on 30 May 2013
Good value for the price... good as back up... though life of the battery may be 185-200 shoots. I am happy with the purchase.
on 28 December 2014
Move the clip and my original battery comes up a bit. NOT the XPro, it is just a little bit
thicker and remains firmly in the camera. Will not come out UNLESS you get a thin blade
(a letter opener) push it down the side, get and edge up then use a pair
of tweezers to pull it out. A real hassle. Otherwise it arrived fully charged.
Can not advise anyone to get it and go through this unless you carry
a letter opener and tweezers with the battery,
on 23 December 2013
When you see the size of this little battery you will wonder, like I did, how does anyone justify charging £38?! That's the cost of a genuine Canon replacement. This battery saved me more than £32 and when charged it does all that the original battery does. And if you wanted to, you could get a Tippex pen and write Canon on it..it wouldn't improve its performance..but you would still be saving!!
on 15 October 2013
This was a brilliant product which I bought to take on holiday as a spare when I needed to charge my other camera battery. It worked brilliantly in India and was easy to carry with end protective cover. It arrived early which was great - before my holiday. I am so glad I bought it as it helped so much to give me a hassle-free and no worries. Several times I had to swap and change both batteries which was great as other folk missed out on pictures by not carrying a spare battery. It is excellent value for money - cheaper than the Canon version. I would highly recommend to anyone.
on 23 July 2013
Bought this battery for my Canon A4000is as a spare for when we were on holiday in Spain and it worked a treat, it lasted as long as the Canon battery and charged up with no problems in the Canon charger. I have charged it four times so far and it is working a treat and I am very happy to recommend this battery.