on 4 September 2017
Batteries are OK, but not great. Used these with my X-T2's and have a number of other Fuji and other 3rd party batteries to compare against. The blue EXPro's are lower capacity than either the white EXPro range of other premium 3rd party batteries. Lifetime in-camera is markedly less than either Fuji original batteries, Patona high capacity or indeed EXPro white. Also quite unpredictable when running low... Normally there's a fair bit of usable power left when the camera displays a first red battery status symbol but these are then exhausted very quickly afterwards. Not going to be buying any more - retiring the blue EX Pros in favour of white ExPro or Patona Premium which are much closer in characteristic to Fuji OEM.
on 20 March 2014
The RRP of a genuine Fuji W126 atteru is £60, and discounters can go as low as £40, but even that is several times the (less than) £9 cost of this item. But price isn't everything...

In terms of form factor, there is no discernible difference between this and the original; they are virtually identical in appearance (other than the printing) and the clone fits perfectly into my Fuji HS50. The quoted capacity is the same (1260mAh) as is the voltage (7.2V). As with the original, it is a lithium based battery, rather than a Ni-cad, so no memory charge problems.

Whilst I have no way of verifying the specification, I equally have had no reason to doubt it, as my camera functions faultlessly for just as long (ages actually!) as on the original.

I'm sure there must be a corner cut somewhere, and maybe its lifespan is not up to the original's, but any deficiency is certainly not obvious and at only 15% of the cost of the genuine manufacturer's item, it really is a no-brainer. This is a perfect spare to ensure your camer is never 'out of power'.
on 15 July 2017
I've had replacement batteries from this company before (for my previous Fuji) which worked just fine so it was a bit of a no brainer to get this one for the new camera. I've no used it much so far and I will update this when I do however so far so good. It charged up fine in the Fuji charger, it fits fine and the camera is happy it has a full battery. When I get any idea of performance I'll put it on here. However this works and is value for money.
on 11 July 2016
So far so good. Battery indicator shows and is accurate, charges in my Fuji charger with no issues. So far, it has lasted about 100-150 shots longer then the official Fuji battery. For the price..... It's worth buying.
review image
on 9 May 2017
I've always buy EXPro batteries for my Fuji camera's and have never had a problem with them. They are a great price compared to the Fuji ones and seem to last a similar length of time...
on 21 July 2015
Excellent battery, bought 3 and I'm very happy with it. With only two batteries I was able to shoot 4 16gb cards (about 450 raw files each), although it says that one batterie would only last for 350 shots... Very, very happy and with fraction of the price.
on 4 March 2017
Works great on my Fuji XT2.
on 14 July 2017
I was a bit worried about how well these would last in my Fuji XT-10 but after 6 months of switching between this battery and the original Fuji battery it came with, I can confirm that I can never tell which battery I am using unless I physically look at it. It lasts the same amount and is about 1 seventh of the cost so you would be silly not to buy it as your spare!
on 17 August 2017
Bought for my Fuji XT10 and Xt20 and it works just as good as the official Fuji battery. No problems so far.
on 3 March 2017
Early days so cannot comment upon length of time it keeps its charge, but in all other respects works fine.