Size: 5pc|Colour: As Shown|Change
Price:£1.53+ Free shipping

on 4 January 2017
I dont think these practise nails are to small at all! Guys!! They where £1.40 for 5 of them. If you expect a massive practise hand then purchase one.
These are not the size of my pinky, they are about the size of my ring finger which is all I need!
Great to practise gel and acrylic on. Bottoms of each nail is also able to stick to surfaces so doesnt budge when working with it.
Im well pleased, you get what you pay for!!!!
review image
on 25 June 2017
Smaller than I thought but does the job.
Good value for money.
Good to practice on instead of some unfortunate friend or family member.
Packed well, reasonable delivery time.
on 4 April 2017
Waste of time. They are tiny and you cannot do anything with them. It's like working on a baby's finger. Mine went straight into the bin.
on 29 December 2016
I am training to become a nail technician and bought these to practice doing acrylic and gel extensions on. For the price of these I am surprised how good they are. I would 100% recommend these. The only problem is that all the nails are the same size and are around about the size of your pinkie finger. But they are very good and I would highly recommend.
on 26 April 2017
the nails are smaller than human nails. they work okay though i suppose.
on 11 April 2016
Very good to scare your friends/family. I like to leave them on pillows.
on 5 June 2017
purchased to practice on for my nail course, tips wouldnt stick to the "finger" so couldnt use.
easy to order, rapid delivery but nail size is small on product.
on 29 May 2017
Good price for value, perfect to practice with my acrylic.
on 12 March 2016
As a Nail Tech I wanted to write a review to say these nails aren't all that bad.
I've bought them to practice sculpting & they are great. I've seen comments to say they are too small but for me they are the size of my index finger. Being the size they are means I have to concentrate more on getting bead ratios correct, smaller nails are much harder to accomplish then larger sized nails.
I've also just tested out the fingers resilience to acetone and they are great. I've been playing with both standard pink & white acrylic & glitter acrylics & although the latter took a little longer to remove there was absolutely no damage caused to the fingers by being in acetone. This makes them excellent value for money as they are reusable!
I've only given the fingers 4 stars as I don't think they are suitable for everyone. Yes they maybe a little smaller then expected for some people & regarding comments for applying nail tips - although I haven't tried I wouldn't think it was a possibility, they are far to rounded at the end to fit the average well of a tip.
In general they are a great item to practice with so much so I'm about to order more, they work out far less expensive then the Nail Trainer!
review image