Customer reviews

on 9 January 2013
Prompt delivery, well packed. No instructions included but Seller is forwarding them after I contacted them about it. Be aware that there is only 1 free planting guard as it is easy to assume there would be 3 if you read it quickly. I already have a set of 3 round growpots I've used previously and they worked well, and I'm trying these because they look bigger and being square look more space efficient. I will do an update on the product in the Autumn after trying them.
1010 Comments| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 July 2017
We bought these after seeing something similar on a TV gardening program. We initially looked at the hozelock alternative but were put off by the price so decided to give these a go instead and have been very impressed.

They seem quite durable and i'm sure will provide many years of service. Installation really is very simple - you simply push the pot down onto the growbag and twist it to cut a hole through the growbag!. Fill the central hole in the pot with some extra compost and plant your plant into it.

Watering couldn't be simpler - just pour water into the outer ring of the pot and allow it to soak through into the growbag below.

There are two distinct benefits with using these pots; they give extra space and depth for the plant to establish a healthy root mass. Secondly they provide an easy means of watering your growbags without wetting the plants stem, therefore reducing the risk of rot and fungus.

These are currently in use in our greenhouse with our melons, tomato's and cucumbers and I can honestly say the plants look far healthier and are growing much more consistently than previous years.
on 7 May 2017
Received quickly & well packaged. These are good quality &should last for years. Easy to use, looking forward to greenhouse grow bag tomatoes. These should allow the plants more consistent water supply which is very important to the fruits. The instructions are easy to follow, my only small gripe is that the instructions are in form if a sticker on one of the pots. Not able to remove in one piece, so I took s photo of them on my phone for future reference.
on 5 July 2017
I waited before reviewing to see how using these pots worked out. so far so good, using them for tomato plants and cucumber plants. I'm getting much better growth and heavier crops. Will continue to use these and would gladly recommend them to others.
on 24 May 2017
Arrived quickly and seem to work well...my tomatoes are growing nicely. Only time will tell if they yield a better crop....here's hoping. Build quality is good and look like they will last a number of years. Looking forward to trying tomatoes once ready.
on 9 August 2017
Brilliant buy. I bought these as a bit of an experiment to see if they any difference. I have a non heated greenhouse so I put my seedlings in the growbag pots and some seedlings in an ordinary container the way I usually grow them. The growbag pots were far better all round. Only thing I would change is 2 pots to a bag rather than 3, simply to stop over crowding as I had far too many.
on 26 October 2014
Definitely helped with ease of watering in my small greenhouse, as well as keeping the plants strong around the root area. Had hoped to see a difference in plant quality/fruiting between my plant in growbag pots and those just in ordinary pots, but can't honestly say there was any.
on 15 April 2017
Love these! So easy to water my plants now without drenching the leaves. They look good too! - Highly recommended to others
on 31 March 2017
Although not set up yet look very good and delivery excellent....also got a set on order for my Son as he was impressed when he saw them.....
on 26 April 2017
The actual items are fine but i won,t know the growing results until about three. O the from now