on 22 February 2015
Really pleased with this necklace - it is SO PRETTY and the colours are beautiful. I have bought this as a gift for a friend and I know she will absolutely love it.
on 10 December 2013
Bought this for a xmas present and showed it to the girls at work they all thought it was really nice. Hope the person I purchased it for thinks the same thing.
on 7 March 2015
Looks pretty in picture, but reality is that it doesnt hang like the picture, its lies flat so no one actually knows its a butterfly! Shame as I love the colours
on 13 December 2014
Just as I hoped for, very pretty and arrived very quickly, especially for this time of the year. I have bought it for my daughter and I am sure she will love it!
on 19 December 2013
A very beautiful necklace. Would make a lovely gift. I bought it for myself as a little treat. Looks lovely and comes in a nice box. Delivery was within 48hrs.
on 18 December 2013
Really beautiful and very well made. The colours are lovely. I cannot see anyone not loving this. looks much more expensive than it really is. Nice packaging.
on 30 June 2014
This pendant is beautiful. I can't wait to show it off.
It came in a very expensive looking box. I am delighted.
You will be pleased with it too.
on 31 October 2013
really beautiful looks very expensive.

I would buy another for family or friends .

i thoroughly recommend it and comes in a lovely box
on 8 December 2014
Excellent quality my wife loved it . It is certainly good value for money.
The back is well finished which makes it look more expensive than it is.
on 28 November 2014
Really beautiful necklace. I bought it as a gift and when it arrived I considered buying another one it was so pretty.
A bargain at the price!