on 20 October 2016
Ive come back to review this product as it has now been used for two years to carry almost everything apart from the kitchen sink to and from work every day and it is still going strong and in good condition. Really is a well made bag thats very practical. Highly recommended.
10 people found this helpful
on 8 August 2017
This bag is fantastic! Been using for a while now for work for my laptop, lunch and daily accessories (phone, purse, keys, umbrella) and it's really sturdy and longlasting. Would recommend!
3 people found this helpful
on 23 June 2017
I bought this bag for my daughter to use when doing presentations. She was delighted with the style, the area for iPad which is padded, the additional room for her paperwork, the purse which came with bag and the long straps which makes it look like a handbag rather than briefcase. Happy daughter makes for happy Mum.
on 3 May 2018
I bought this for my daughter as I was tired of watching her struggle with bulging carrier bags to and from work. This fits her laptop, paper work diary and all the other paraphernalia that she needs. It is well made and she is pleased with the quality. Nice long straps to go on the shoulder for when she needs her hands to be free. Highly recommend it.
on 3 July 2016
Wow what can I say why did I not think of this before?? Struggling with laptop bag and a handbag now I just take this bag love the little makeup bag too. Can get loads in it and cant overload it which is a good thing def recommend it
2 people found this helpful
on 21 February 2018
Absolutely LOVE this bag! It is stylish and looks like a handbag, and yet fits in my laptop, folders, iPad, drinks bottle etc, and would probably fit more in! If you are looking for a work bag that can double up as a handbag, this is definitely a great choice. Great quality, great price.
on 11 February 2016
I will use it tomorrow for the first time, but I am very happy with the quality of the product.
It looks great, my laptop fits in there and so do many of other things important for women!
It is really pretty bag, I like the red interior.
Very happy with the purchase!
2 people found this helpful
on 23 March 2018
Great bag loads of sections and love the two outside sections so handy for mobile phone. My only complaint is that it is not as red as shown in the picture, the inside colour is more maroon.
on 21 February 2018
Bought this for my sister, and it is fabulous. It will easily carry her laptop, leads, etc and has enough room for any other items that you need to transport to your meeting. I looked at several different items and this was easily the best for what my sister needs for work.
on 16 March 2017
Great travel bag for laptop and notebooks. My wife loves the style and uses it for her frequent business trips!