Customer reviews

on 28 September 2016
The best designed nespresso capsule holder i've seen. Fits perfectly in cupboard. Holds a lot of capsules. Easy to view capsules and dispense them. Easy to refill.
on 8 July 2016
excellent design, works well
on 22 August 2013
Excellent storage for nespresso capsules but it would be better if they were multiples of 5 rather than 6as the capsules come in boxes of 10.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 August 2013
great accessory for my pixie nespresso machine. Yes the colour matches and that's important but I particularly like the fact that is in the same format as the machine - that it has similar dimensions and the two items look great on my kitchen counter. The Café Stack holds more capsules than my previous chrome vertical rack(40) I can actually squeeze about 70 capsules in to the Stack although they only recommend 60. It also allows you have and access more varieties than in a 4 column stacking system. Each of the 5 tray could be a separate flavour of you could use each side and get 10 different flavours on display.
If you obsess about your coffee then this is the one for you :-)
on 18 February 2013
This is a very nice way to keep and organize your Nespresso coffee capsules!
The organizer is a bit big, but if you have the necessary space in your kitchen, it looks lovely, as all capsules are tidy.
on 11 February 2013
This organiser looks really good and is the same height as my Nespresso EN series machine so sits nicely on the counter.
It holds 60 so we have five flavours sitting in their own drawers and it is so easy to extract out the pods that my 4 year old does it for us.
on 20 May 2013
Great item! It leaves the counter tidy, coffee capsules organised and it also decorates the kitchen, as the capsules' colours can be see through the drawers.
Delivery and packaging were very good!
on 21 March 2013
I wasn't intending to buy this type of storage, but it is great. It fits in next to the machine really nearly and keeps all the different types of coffee organised. Very near, yay what I needed!!
on 5 May 2013
Its a perfect storage that fits with my nespresso!
Super! Al my different capsuls fit in it. And i always have them nearby my nespresso
on 18 March 2013
Purchased as present for my daughter. She is delighted with it, especially as it fits into her wall cupboard above the coffee machine.