TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 13 February 2014
This book introduces HDR and how to achieve it using just about any DSLR. There are plenty of examples and workshop walk throughs to help the beginner. Everything is well explained and easy to reproduce on your own camera.
The book has certainly got me thinking outside the box when I approach landscapes now and it has also made me want to go out in all weathers and do HDR photography.

For me the book has succeeded on two levels, firstly I understand how to get great HDR images and process them and secondly it has motivated me to go out and get them.

If you really want to explore HDR and are not sure where to start then this book is what you need.
5 people found this helpful
on 11 June 2016
Excellent informative book on the art of taking HDR photographs. The comparisons between different software also allows you to judge which suits the particular style you are looking for.

Great examples and plenty of step by step examples that you can follow, which explains not just the technical process but the thinking process behind it. If you want to get into HDR this book is a must read.
on 1 June 2018
Very good book in which to decide what software you can either afford or require. Lots of examples of Photomatix software.
Worth the outlay.
on 2 May 2018
Helped me understand HDR. Thank you.
on 13 June 2018
Interesting
on 4 March 2015
My husband found this book very useful and practical. He loves his HDR pictures and this book is a goid guide
on 28 January 2015
Wow Wow.....I thought i knew a lot...I read this and learnt so much...great book if your interested in HDR
on 28 June 2016
I love this book.
on 21 August 2017
Excellent condition, very helpful and well written book
on 30 December 2013
great book taut me loads on how to do HDR Work. If I new someone who wanted to do HDR I would highly recommend this fantastic book.
One person found this helpful