Customer reviews

on 28 April 2017
Great purchase.
on 8 January 2014
What can I say?? Kids loved it, kept them quiet for ages. Now have tags on everything, the dog's really hacked off.
on 27 December 2012
My daughter succumb to the pesky advert constantly airing on her kids channels. Although i was reluctant to buy it after a bit of research i was informed by wife i was buying it as it was top of my daughters list. We have played with it and my daughter loved decorating the cards and finding places to hang them. As any parent with a keen and creative child will understand a pad of paper or a colouring book with 200+ pages in will last a day sometimes so imagine how long the standard 15 tags lasted.......about an hour maybe 2. Now she has no tags left and just a machine, looked at refills but for the same amount of tags again is approx £8, what a rip off. For an average of £4 an hour entertainment then i'd rather take her to the cinema or to the local play zone!

The tags only laminate one side so the exposed side will inevitably be open to the elements on her school bag, apart from the 3D effect i really cannot see anything this set offers that we couldn't have replicated with a decent grade of card, a sheet of stickers and some little clear pouches or sticky back plastic. Over complicated and unrequired tools as per usual glamourised with a fancy advert that lures children in, she is now playing with her painting and glitter sets.

I have given it 2 stars as my daughter did enjoy her short time with it and loves her tags, from value it's a zero
on 3 December 2012
I am nine and this was a gift for my birthday. It was easy to use but there wasn't enough in there. I would of liked more cards inside and holders for the big tagz. Although I think refills are available, so I will ask my mum for that at Christmas. (Thanks mum)
on 29 December 2013
Great little set, my daughter loves making her own tags. The laminator can get a bit stuck sometimes but you just have to pull the cards out and re-try it. The hologram effect is good on each card, you can't see it until you add the lense over the top.
on 24 November 2012
My daughter received this as a 7th birthday present and although it seems to work, the whole thing seems like a waste of time in that you can very easily complete the entire process without the use of the machine provided. Peel off the sticky back and put the card on it. In fact, she made 3 before we even got round to using the machine.

If you've ever bought a cool cards set, it's basically the same except it's 3D. While my daughter has enjoyed playing with it, it hardly feels like value for money and will instead sit unused in the playroom after she has used the cards it came with as the refills are just extortionate for the size of them.

Overall, if you were asking my daughter, she would no doubt say she loved it, but I would say if you have cool cards don't bother. You don't need both.
on 31 December 2013
This is good and my six year old has really enjoyed it. The box is huge for the contents inside and for the price I really think the supplier should stop being so greedy and put some extra tagz in as the contents really don't last that long!
on 30 December 2013
Machine does not work properly and jams up too hard for adult to use let alone child disappointed and my daughter was upset as she could not play with it properly
on 15 March 2016
This gets a three purely because my little girl liked it. I on the other hand I didn't. I got it In the sale for under £7 so for the price it wasn't that bad but do not expect it last more than two hours and know when you buy this you will need lots of refills which costs loads or you will end up with a chunk of plastic like us. The laminator itself is just a roller that sticks plastic to the card but my daughter loved that part about it, so I would consider it ok for craft project rather than a toy for keeping.
on 7 February 2015
Much better with 3d than the usual card maker, could do with more cards etc.