Customer reviews

on 2 August 2017
Great product, came quickly and works very well would definitely recommend.
on 4 January 2016
Wonderful pens. They never fail to impress me and really look great when colouring! I particularly like these ones as they blend so well!
review image review image
on 16 May 2013
The product sells itself - once you have used one you will always use them. As a crafter I use them all the time especially as I have also bought the "extra fine" nibs for detailed work. I like the way the product has been sorted into groups to help with your choice. They work even better on watercolour paper/card. Excellent - would highly recommend.
on 6 April 2013
Loved the ProMarker pens! Such good quality and they don't leave nasty streaks, also with different size tips both ends you don't need to buy crazy amounts for all different purposes :D
on 30 January 2016
When removing the lids fom these Letraset ProMarkers the ink splashes and stains my skin, desk and clothes!!!
review image
on 28 August 2015
Goods arrived on time and I tried them out the same day, but was a little disappointed as the colours were little different from the set of twelve that I bought the time before! However I am getting on with them OK and may try a different set soon. They do work very well!
on 7 January 2014
Ordered a pack of these. Arrived promptly but one of the pens was dry. Amazon were very quick in sending a replacement pack, but one of the pens in the replacement pack was dry too. As I hadn't yet returned the original, I have swapped and so have a 'good' set. However having two packs with dried pens, I wonder if this is old stock.
on 30 September 2014
Lovely shades and they colour in to give a watercolour wash appearance. I will be buying more in future.
on 7 March 2016
Very fast delivery. The product is exactly that one that appears on the ad
on 22 January 2014
This is the second set I have received as one of the pens in the first set did not work. No problems returning the set and a fresh set arrived within days. Unfortunately I encountered the same problem (different colour!) with the second set. I really can't be bothered returning again but will probably not be buying this product from amazon again due to the unreliability of the quality.