on 7 April 2014
I usually heard a lot music with my mp3 and I always put the headphones in all places, backpacks, handbags, under the bed, I use them for run...everywhere. I have had them for months and they're still working very well, the sounds is good, they're comfortable and the resistance is very good. I'm very happy with them, good sound quality and long life, perfect.
on 20 January 2015
Well-designed, light and comfortable, fit well, available in a range of colours, provide a particularly open, accurate, smooth sound, a delight to listen to in fact. I have to prise them back off the rest of my family when I want to use them!
on 18 January 2014
Got these for my 7 year old as part of his Christmas presents and they fit fine (they do fit an adult comfortably got purple ones for my daughter). He has worn them regularly since then and has never complained about them so for price etc they have been a hit. Only thing I would say is they are orange in colour.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 August 2016
Thia headphones come in various colours. Quality wise its very good and sound wise its ok but i wouldnt say brilliant.
on 16 February 2015
santa delivered these and my 8 yr old girl and she loves them - and so do i, as much as i like pop music and katy perry, its nice not to hear it every now and again ;P
on 19 August 2017
Great buy.
Don't have to plug them in to get people to ignore you because your listening
on 17 June 2017
Great sound from these headphones, son loves them.
on 27 April 2017
It's very tight on the head and it pains my ears.
on 18 May 2017
the second pair, Love these earphones
on 16 May 2015
fantastic, comfortable, fab sound quality and can't be heard by others nearby. Would definitely recommend