on 15 March 2017
I have been looking for a dark brown polish and this one, having read other reviews here mentioned that despite being called DARK TAN, it comes up as a dark brown. However, upon putting it on my boots, it has come up as a reddish dark brown. Not the dark brown I was hoping for! So customer, be warned; it comes up RED brown!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 December 2016
I bought this for a pair of tan boots I own which are in need of a polish after a year without any!
The tan is pretty dark in colour, certainly a lot darker than the boots. I polished around the front area which had stained with watermarks etc and the polish took to it really well and covered it! Can't complain!!!
on 23 March 2017
Good shoe polish, I tried to use it to bring some shoes back to life, but I think I was expecting too much as they were pretty bad condition, have new shoes now and this helps to give that extra shine.
on 19 August 2017
the brown polish i received was fine. i didnt receive the black.
on 3 October 2017
Lid impossible to get off as the twist on the side won't pop the top off. Had to use all manner of implements on it.
on 12 May 2017
Very pleased with this purchase. Thank you.
on 19 March 2017
Polishes shoes etc and does it well
on 6 June 2017
Shoes looking as good as new again.
on 10 March 2017
Very goid
on 4 March 2017
Its shoe polish. I am not articulate enough to write anything more on it.