on 15 September 2012
I highly recommend these. Bought them for a pair of shoes which were too big - they do the job nicely, not too tricky to apply, stop the shoe flopping as I walk without rubbing, and the choice of colour is an added bonus. Great value for money too. (Having had them in my shoes for several months now, I can also add that they stay very firmly put indeed!)
on 22 December 2012
The heel grips came within a week; the backs are sticky and the grips do the job, as my shoes seemed a size too big, but now they fit. A tip is that you can cut the top off so that the thicker part of the heel grip is higher up, which helped a lot with my shoes.
on 24 February 2014
I bought a pair of new dolly shoes and they didn't have half sizes, I liked the shoes so much I went for the 7 when ideally I'm a 61/2 they seemed really comfy so I travelled on holiday in them!! I know when I think back I can't believe I did that either, anyway before I'd even got on the plane my heels were missing most of the skin and I was looking at lovely pair shoes which seemed to be a waste of money. I came back from holiday and was looking through amazon for a solution when I found these, they've enabled me to be able to wear the shoes again so for that reason alone I think they're great, I could have done with them being thicker since one doesn't constitute half a size also if I'm being honest the adhesive should be stronger, I don't wear these shoes a lot but the constant slipping of my foot in and out is bringing the grip off the back so I can see that if I wore these everyday they probably wouldn't last long.
So the idea is great but I feel they could be a little better.
on 6 August 2012
They are easy to place correctly and stay stuck. They are comfortable to wear and do not slip.The colours are a good selection.
on 8 September 2012
Excellect delivery. Item is great, they stay stuck on the shoe, feet don't slip. Very discreet. Pleased with the product! :-) would recommend.
on 2 December 2012
I liked this product. Once I put it on my shoes, it made such a difference. Before I couldn't walk much without the back of my foot coming off, but after placing this, it was fine. I was able to walk with Confidence.
on 18 November 2014
The heel grips fell off after only a few hours but I have refited the grips with superglue and after wearing my shoes for one day they have stayed intact and are comfortable but the original glue when first fitted is not strong enough
on 5 March 2013
I ordered a few of these as I have very slim heels and wear away the backs of my shoes fairly quickly. Unfortunately these had peeled off and rolled up causing more friction than without within about 15 minutes of wearing my shoes.

I've tried these in skate shoes (stuck to plastic heel reinforcement), regular shoes (stuck to fabric liner)and some trainers and the same result in all of the shoes.

They aren't quite as large or padded as the image looks either.
on 4 May 2016
Didn't last very long, in fact the moment I stuck in on - gently - and pull it out to reposition, the layers came unstuck and I had a fluffy bit glued to the shoe and a bit of grey fabric in my hand. too cheap an item to send back for refund. In bin now.
on 9 November 2015
These are a nice suede material and colour but I had to use extra glue to stick them in place and to trim the tops so I could position them properly.
I then found them irritating to wear as, though they stopped my heals slipping so much, they rubbed on the skin due to too little cushioning, rendering them useless.
I've given three stars as they are well made and others may find them a good fit. I will need to add other layers of cushioning over the top of them and possibly a tongue pad to improve the comfort of my shoes.