on 18 May 2017
couldn't really get into it, maybe its not for us right now??
on 25 April 2010
My husband and I found this book very interesting, and amazingly he read it first and was really impressed! Dr Chapman has an excellent insight into relationships, we really recommed his books.
on 27 February 2013
I love Dr. Gary Chapman’s books and after reading The Five Love languages, l was excited when l received this book. I had no idea it was a devotional when l got it because it does not say so on the cover. The devotions are short and concise less than 5 minute read which is excellent for those who want small tips during the day. Although short and concise the devotionals are filled with so much wisdom and provide thoughts that one can meditate upon.

Married couples would definitely find this the perfect devotional to read early in the morning, during lunch or even before bed, each devotion is followed by three bible verses. This book would be a perfect gift for any married couple.
on 18 April 2012
This is excellent stuff. As Brits it took us a little time to get used to the American drawl, but the topic and the analogy of the seasons we found to be very helpful. We thoroughly recommend this cd verion of the book.

My wife and I listened to it while we were on a journey; pauseing and discussing it as we travelled. There was so much in it the first time, we can't wait to listen to it again. Lots of wisdom about the marriage relationship, backed up with plenty of illustrations.

Doesn't matter how long you've been married, you'll find this CD version of the book very useful. We've been married for over 30 years and we found the insights very useful.
on 25 May 2014
This is the best book about marriage I have ever read. Through real life examples, as well as humor, Gary Chapman takes the reader through the difficulties and barriers of married life and how to overcome. It is well worth the price and it is not just some book, but it is an guidance book.
on 29 March 2013
This is really the kind of book you read if you are troubled about your marriage. In those circumstances It could probably offer useful ideas. Less good if things are currently going OK.
on 27 February 2013
Gives you good advice as to how to manage the various seasons of life, I didn't even know marriage had seasons before - Like nature.
on 19 January 2016
Great author, yet to fully read the book, but recommend anything by Gary Chapman for men & women.
on 8 December 2015
Great, as expected and adequate packaging
on 3 November 2016