on 27 May 2012
this bag came well packaged and signed for post and i really like it. it has a hard-ish base which is quite hard to find these days and much appreciated.

i bought 2 bags and both were smaller than advertised but this one big enough for a handbag i can fit all my stuff in it and a jumper without stressing the bag. the handle broke though

i love this bag, and would buy it again tomorrow but only as a handbag, and cos it is too small for my a4 ring binder, and i carry 3 of them. not a strong bag.
on 22 November 2012
perfect for all my perposes. my main uses holidays and dayouts. in my opinion the light colour cartoon bags are more atractive than the dark colour cartoon bags. organises my stuff better than other shoulder/hand bags that i've tryed so far in my life. i am quite the bag fernatic, love colecting bags especially multy purpose and practical bags. this is very highly perfect addition to my collection. it is quirky fun great for all seasons and nice and bright jolly for winter. a good bag for carrying packed lunch, purse,wallet, mobile and other genral bits'n bobs.
on 13 March 2015
Well I am so pleased with this bag and that we managed to get it. My daughter had the same bag (exactly) at primary school she is now year 9. The old bag has lasted until now , which is about 7 years . I have bought many bags as it was dirty but to no avail she would always take the tulip bag , I was quite glad the strap broke (even that is repairable) .this bag fits all her A4 books and pe kit, she was so pleased we could still get it.
on 24 July 2014
Length of strap slips a bit but otherwise really great bag.