on 22 February 2017
Good priced and well packaged.
This is a super bed set for any space enthusiast's bedroom. The colours are as shown; bold and bright! Both sides of the set are lovely and my three year old boy loves it.
The fabric could be softer, but then will a polycotton blend it washes really well and dries very quickly.
on 21 August 2016
Disappointed. Item is listed as cotton. Item received states 50% polyester, 50% cotton. I needed full cotton for my daughter who has sensitive skin. But she was expecting it to arrive and wants to keep it.
on 27 August 2016
great set. love the fact that it is reversible. i have it in my sons toy story themed bedroom and alternate between this bedding and a toy story one. this one is very good quality and hasnt faded at all after loads of washes and still feels lovely (not too stiff and not too soft), whereas his toy story one faded after the first wash and just doesnt feel as good quality.
id deffo recommend this one, i have a feeling it will last a very very long time :)
on 28 April 2016
I read all the reviews before buying these and decided to go for them. When they arrived and I opened them, the fabric was very stiff. I washed both sets together on a normal 40 degree wash, with normal everyday detergent and I'm not that happy that the star side has got white tide lines, where dye seems to have faded already! The colours are lovely and my little boy loved them, but I suspect I will be buying new again before too long! The curtains are very thin, and whilst I have a black out roller blind, I wasn't that concerned, but once hung against the window, you can just see light through them not the pattern, again poor quality.
on 30 October 2017
Bought this for my 5 year olds space themed room. I like the fact that it isn’t too childish and he can keep them until he is a teenager .
on 8 February 2016
After being so disappointed with the curtains, I'm pleased to say the bedding hasn't faded on first wash but is a bit on the thin side. However the colours are lovely and bold and our son is very happy with it.
on 5 April 2017
This is such a lovely duvet cover. It's really striking and feels a perfectly good quality of fabric. It looks great.
on 11 September 2016
Love the design. Quite a stiff starchy finish to the duvet cover even after washing it would be a 5 if it was a softer cotton. Unfortunately the seam came undone along one side but I sent it back and it was replaced no quibbles. No issues with the second set other than the stiffness of the material again
on 3 October 2017
Ok for kids I suppose, but very stiff and hard. Even after many washes it’s still not very soft and comfortable.
on 12 July 2016
Ordered this for a sleep over for a little boy, and now my daughter loves this more then her fairy bedding set!