Colour: Blue|Change

on 17 March 2017
The lid is in no way spillproof, the rubber seal in mine arrived broken and the bottom of the mug allows water to get in between the metal container inside and the plastic casing outside when you wash it up.
on 20 March 2017
Do not buy. Have had for 4 weeks. Water leaks in between outer shell and inner making the cup leak from the bottom. Definitely not Thermos quality.
on 12 May 2016
It keep the coffee hot but the lid smells and tastes of plastic. I am hoping it will dissipate as time goes on.
on 27 May 2017
No leaks in to outer cup, can walk with it fine, with slight leak to lid, but it doesn't purport to be leak proof, just keeps my coffee warm on my commute.
on 30 December 2016
I love my cup, it is cold where I work and it keeps my drink hot for ages, I had a red one before lasted me years, just got the pink one, love the colour, bargain
on 6 March 2017
Seal came off after first use.
on 10 May 2017
I bought this cup because I have have tremors and kept spilling my drink. Loved it so much I bought another! Highly recommended!
on 16 May 2017
Very poor
Leaked from the first time I used it
And only kept the coffee hot for about an hour
on 1 May 2017
I cannot carry liquids without spilling them so a cup with a lid is a must!! This one keeps my hot drinks warm for ages + will do the job for cold beverages too!
on 12 March 2017
Keeps drinks warm although I find it difficult to drink from without slurping