on 10 November 2013
I like the idea of my son having more support, and this Rodi certainly is better than a lot on the market. It's easy to fit. Could be a nice idea for boosters to be a bit higher up for kids but I think this is a standard height.
on 20 April 2013
When our children were younger, they used the Maxi Cosi Priori, which was an incredibly safe, secure and comfortable seat. Alas, by the ages of 8 and 9 (our children are not large), they were too small so we replaced the car seats with the Maxi Cosi Rodi AirProtect. The children love them and, as they are a lot easier to relocate from one seat in the car to another (we have a third row) or to another car, we the parents love them too.
on 6 September 2013
A great car seat.it is very comfortable and easy to use and set up. The only thing I believe that let's maxi cosi down in general (not thus seat specifically but all seats) is that the instructions contain no words to help you put it together and set up, which could be difficult for certain people.
on 6 August 2013
This is the product that I have been searching for. The headrest is adjustable so it helps when my daughter is outgrow the seat. My daughter love this seat and she said it will lasts her till her primary 4 to primary 6. My daughter have been using Maxi Cosi (Tobi) seat since she was 1 years old and now she is 6.
on 9 August 2013
We had the plain black Rodi in the past, but this is a much softer, nicer fabric and doesn't get so hot when the car is in sunshine. Perfect - the children and comfortable and safe!
on 21 December 2013
Easy to transfer from one car to the other, easy adjustable and nice colour. My daughter loves it, I will buy another one for my other daughter quite soon
on 18 December 2012
Thats great car seat,great value for money,lovely colour.Reclining is great for nap during the day.Best buy,all maxi cosi product ale great made.
on 23 December 2013
Really great seat really comfortable so the kids say, I have had these seats before and they lasted well for 5 plus years.
on 16 May 2013
Easy to move in and out and around the car, light flexible and safe for the children. Have bought two
on 15 March 2014
My little one loves it. It's more comfortable and roomier than the RodiFix one, which we had before. It also seems a lot more stable.