on 7 January 2013
Good delivery, relatively easy to put together. Clips on the back of the desk and holds my 24" Dell monitor nicely. Flexible arm basically allows you total control of which angle it faces in two dimensions and you can also change the tilt easily.

Definitely a good purchase, recommended.
on 6 February 2013
I have this mounted down-side up to the position shown in the picture - because that way suits the configuration of the workplace. But whichever way you look at it it works fine and makes screen-time more sharper and comfortable. Sorry I didnt think of these years ago.
on 2 January 2014
I have two monitor other arms in my office for a dual monitor setup. As this works well, I thought about doing something similar at home hence this purchase..

While not the cheapest arm, it is sturdy and well built. You get four spare screws for the Vesa mounting and also a spanner/allen-key to permit building the arm and adjusting the torque. It went together easily and feels solid.

Of note is that the clamp has a minimum clamp-thickness of 30mm. So if your table/bench is not as thick as this, you will need to put a spacer in between the two clamps and the underside of the table/bench. Adjusting the torque on the arm hinges requries unclippping a plastic cover before the 14mm nut is loosen/tightened. This is both easily done and the covers clip back on securely.

Overall impressed with the arm and would buy another.
review image review image
on 24 July 2016
My word, this thing is a beast. It is currently holding my brand new 27" ROG Asus monitor and isn't even breaking sweat. I was worried it would not feel safe but it feels absolutely rock solid. You need more clearance behind your desk than you think, I have about 2 inches and that was not enough, so moving the (incredibly heavy) desk was a bit of a pain, but once installed it adjusts in just about every direction you would want, has some handy cable clips, and feels indestructible. I would highly recommend this product, and for £35'ish quid is a steal when you look at the price of higher-end TV wall mounts.
on 8 October 2013
Easy enough to assemble and creates a lot more space. Screen hasn't slipped at all. Everyone in the office wants one now.
on 13 April 2013
I've got a 24 inch monitor hanging on this arm. It's been there for the past 6 months if not longer. It has never slid (which is an issue with some models available on the market). Overall I'm very happy with this product.

I would prefer it to be a bit taller, but I'm lucky enough to have a desk with a 25cm platform.
on 24 April 2013
Wish I had purchase these a long time ago. Easy to install and great for space saving and hiring the screen to eye level, makes a big difference on the neck when working with screens/computer all day
on 21 February 2015
Solid and easy to set up. I use it with a 23 inch screen and wuld undoubtedly hold one much larger if required. It has been rock solid. Bagain at the price. I will buy another when the need arises
on 9 May 2013
It is a good product and using it right now. It has great stability and feels great, beside it does the job I wanted for our little studio.
on 19 September 2013
Not much to say... I like it a lot. It does everything it said it will do. Best of all, the salespeople were very helpful.