Colour: Black|Change
Price:£113.99+ Free shipping

on 17 March 2017
Bought from a UK seller and arrived within 2 days. Got the phone yesterday and I have spent all day setting it up and customising it to my preference. Firstly to use it, a blackberry package must be acquired. That took several hrs to be attached to my basic SIM package. You cannot set up emails w/o having bb I'd, bis (blackberry internet service). Otherwise the phone can only phone & text. It's a basic 3g smart phone. Browsing is ok, faster than the old 8520 due to improved battery performance. You can access fb via the browser, no watsapp, but does have Twitter and a couple of out of fashion messengers. Blackberry world apps is poor and very limited. Descent camera plus flash, video quality mediocre, love the key board. Digits evenly spaced, so texting and emailing is so much better than on a touch screen smart phone. I f you are like me and wanted a key board and better battery life, with a descent camera + flash then this is the phone.
on 4 January 2017
This mobile is a 'step-up' from the 'Curve 8520' I had which had gone 'wonky'! It seems to be a great little phone, and I much prefer the 'qwerty' keypad rather than the 'in-vogue' touch phones. The only thing I had to do was up-grade the OS (operating system) as it was out of date. Probably a good idea to do so when purchasing a new mobile which is not current issue. Otherwise, I hope this will serve me at least as long as my '8520'!
on 29 March 2017
Have not used blackberry for a few years now. Purchased this following a medical emergency. At the time I had a Samsung core prime yes it did its job but was borderline and in my case life threatening. I returned to blackberry due to my choosen sim free mobile was out of stock this turned out to be a great stroke of luck.
A happy Blackberry fan
on 19 November 2015
This phone constantly freezes and switches itself off so frequently it's got to the point where It's impossible to use. I've contacted the seller of this phone and they asked me to send it back but, I have to pay for the packaging of this faulty product which I shouldn't have to they should pay for it and send me a new one out but they won't. So I hope buyers take what I'm saying into consideration because this phone is not worth the money.
on 27 February 2017
Brilliant price for a phone to send texts and make calls, it is what it is, and it does what it does very well - smart it ain't, but I don't want a riff-off "smartphone" when I just want to make calls and send texts, no "missed calls" like an iPhone, where someone says "..but I called you.." and your phone doesn't even ring..
on 31 December 2016
The unit was not the unit that was ordered, I stated it was sim free but the one we received had a sim locked to the 02 network. Because this network doesn't operate where I live I put a sim in for the one that is & the unit refused to operate properly, which means it only uses the 02 network.
This will be reported to Trading Standards as false advertising.
on 30 July 2014
Ordered this phone for my father as it seemed solid, reliable and simple. It simply stopped working after two months and could not be switched on. Amazon kindly replaced it for another identical one. This replacement has recently stopped working in the same way. We have therefore decided not to replace it with another Blackberry but to get a refund and buy a different model. Great service from Amazon as usual but a rubbish phone I'm afraid!
on 8 August 2016
It's a nice machine, but when I try to set up an existing e-mail account, I get to Account Activation - it shows no activated accounts, below that it shows the Enterprise Activation screen and nothing else. So I am unable to set it up for my BT e-mails - can anyone suggest how I can bypass this Enterprise account. If I could get my e-mails I am sure that this would be a 5 star phone.
on 16 March 2017
Bought for my mum as she hates touch screen phones, she loves it
on 27 October 2015
Arrived fine and on time and seemed to be working ok, but after about a month it is basically un-useable. Constantly turning itself off even when just fully charged, browser option doesn't work, can't make phone calls because of battery. I'm basically just carrying a lump of plastic around. Avoid, avoid, avoid. Don't go near buying one of these, total and utter waste of money and time.