on 7 October 2013
This pillow is very flat and does not support my head and neck at all when sleeping flat. Since using it I've had nothing but neck pain and barely any sleep. I'm purchasing a proper memory foam pillow now as this does not feel like it has any memory foam in it at all, trust me as I've had a couple of memory foam pillows in the past. I would not recommend this to anyone unless they want a flat overpriced standard pillow. I hope this review helps you, please rate it, it really means a lot. Thanks:)
on 1 May 2014
It keeps getting stolen from underneath my head in the middle of the night. It isn't a memory foam pillow; I think it has a little core of memory foam but it is firmer and more resistant than traditional pillows.
on 14 May 2014
For £20 it is a decent pillow but to state thatt this is a memory pillow and it's original RRP was£100 is total madness. This is a scam do not fall for it. My puppy can use it now, since there delivery and tim would be misleading too.
on 7 June 2013
These pillows are amazing! However, upon opening them, there was discolouration on them. A large yellow patch, covering most of one side on both what should be white sleeves. This took me back a bit, given the price, however they were clean, they didn't smell of anything but foam and I couldn't be bothered to send them back as what if they all are like that!
on 24 January 2013
we wanted a memory foam pillow,it is not memory foam it is filled with polyester,it is only the outer shell that is memory foam defeats the purpose really we bought a bum steer here,the memory foam pillows are more expensive we tried it for a while it was no good as it was just a hard pillow,we couldnt send it back as we used it,for the seller to say send it back in a marketable condition with original wrapping is a joke?!!
on 20 August 2013
The silentnight pillows was really cheap and very comfortable to use they help me to get to sleep a lot easier and also it has help my neck pain too Thankyouu.
on 7 May 2014
I recieved two different pillows, obviously not the model stated, with one even smelling of warehouse. Bring back the original top quality model!
on 6 January 2013
Nice to sleep on abit low though and better than the last memory foam pillows we had just wish they were a bit higher
on 15 August 2013
bought this for someone else but they have told me they are completely satisfied and would buy the same brand again.
on 7 October 2013
The Silentnight Memory Foam Shell Traditional Pillow is very comfortable,I very love it at all~ Giving 5 star rating to it !