on 22 April 2015
I love the big bang theory. normally I buy my movies and TV shows from play movies, but it season 5 was cheaper on Amazon video (where you stream it) so I got it from here instead. I do have a couple of complaints, only one is serious the others are just really personal preference. I have a hearing impairment and was a bit upset that there was no subtitles (play movies (usually) has subtitles), it was a bit annoying that you can't actually download programmes once you've bought them (you can on google play), you have to stream them. also when I bought this you couldn't watch them on your tablet and had to do it on the phone - but you can now.
on 26 February 2017
Only sometimes funny and sometimes nice acting and directing. I think this comedy, with it's rather unrealistic plots and conversations, is made for teenagers and some young adults only.
I can do without the characters Raj, boring Leonard and I turn the volume off when the girl with the annoying mickey-mouse voice comes in.
My two stars, that's more than one star, are for weird Sheldon and his girl friend, the "Jewish" guy and for the witty and stunningly attractive Penny, played by Kaley Cuoco.

The subtitles are available in a lot of other languages than English. Due to the sometimes technical and scientific English terms in this comedy, probably even the very young English-speakers won't understand a lot of the (although) childish conversations, without the subtitles on.

I prefer the earlier seasons 1 to 3.
on 9 March 2014
From the very first season onwards The Big Bang Theory Show has always hit the mark with me.This is not always so with some sit-coms. Some take awhile to get into, and others after a bit just don't cut it. Likewise there are some comedies which are pretty good on a one shot basis. That is to say, I saw it, and o.k. -yeah, I've seen it, but that's it. Then there are certain sit-coms which join the ranks of those which, going back all the way to like the 'Lucy' days of the 1950's which are classics, and even after you've watched the episdodes and just about know them by heart, you still like to see them again. THe Big Bang Theory is for me, in that ranking.
on 24 January 2013
I was half expecting Series 5 not to be quite as good as the earlier series. I'm very pleased to report that this is not the case; it is every bit as funny. The two additional female cast members, Amy and Bernadette, enhance the storylines no end. Bernadette appears to be another dumb blond, but is, in fact, a lot smarter than her boyfriend Howard, which leads to some highly amusing exchanges. Amy is a perfect match for Sheldon; she could almost be from another planet! The only disappointment was the cameo from Prof Hawking; I feel the script could have been a bit funnier for this appearance. We are now looking forward to Series 6!
on 26 September 2017
I love the Big Bang Theory but these one season DVDs are pretty expensive
on 17 June 2016
Me and my partner watch the Big Bang Theory series and they are all good.

Would recommend if you like Science and geeky humor.
on 8 December 2017
Their jokes never get old.
on 2 March 2014
absolutely love these dvd's. bought the complete set after seeing one or two episodes on C4. they're so funny, Sheldon is brilliant, when he challenges Kripke to a "dual", well I nearly wet myself, one of the funniest things I've ever seen on tv, brilliant
on 29 June 2013
What a great show! It has a touch of Friends about it and some would criticise but i say who cares? And great! I loved friends and so a bit of similarity here and there isn't going to cause an issue for me. Really funny, always cheers me up if i've had a bad day :) worth a watch i'd say
on 10 October 2017