on 22 August 2013
This bag is brilliant, meets Easyjet hand luggage measurements, sturdy and very good quality, perfect for a week or weekend away, brilliant value for money, I will be purchasing a second one.
18 people found this helpful
on 29 January 2016
Very nice suitcase, especially for the price. Love the colours. Feels a little flimsy, mostly due to its softness, but it was perfect for my 2 flights and 8 coach trips (being thrown around and then rolled and carried by me) so far. You do have to be careful how you pack in terms of balance but this would be true for any such suitcase. You can fit a surprising amount of stuff in there, too. Absolutely no trouble on Ryanair and yet I didn't have to give up on taking anything I wanted for my trips.

The first time I got my order, it arrived with the handle broken off, so I was concerned about its quality (I hasten to add that the seller sent me a replacement that same day and was very helpful indeed). But so far there is no damage at all. Very pleased.
on 1 September 2015
Great case and spot on for low cost airline cabin luggage.Doesnt stand independantly which is a shame but seeing as the low cost airline checked it in the hold and managed to break a foot off it standing up independantly is no longer a problem.Good job it was cheap as it went straight in the bin
on 20 August 2015
This is a lovely light case for travelling I bought it for Cabin luggage and it was ideal - and you can spot it quite easy on the conveyor belt .
oh and it washes up very nicely - keeping it looking fresh

A very affordable price ...
on 14 October 2014
Bought it b cos of the colour. The only problem is that it doesn't stand up. So when it's got items in it. Keeps falling over which is quite annoying as I have to keep leaning it against the wall or my legs, to keep it from falling over.
on 24 April 2014
I'm thrilled with this case; it's probably the best value item I've bought ever. It holds lots of stuff, is the right size for the airlines and is pleasingly 'girly' in colour and design. Would recommend it very highly to every lady who needs a small suitcase. The price is just incredible. Thanks 'Frenzy'!!
on 23 February 2015
Have only used it once so far on a four night trip to Majorca. I was surprised how much I could get into it especially if you roll your clothes (by the way I'm a big girl so my clothes are big lol). Easy to handle and seems very robust and I love the colour - would recommend.
on 5 November 2015
DID AS IT SHOULD. HELP LOADS WITH CAREFUL PACKING I WENT AWAY FOR TWO WEEKS.. HAIRDRYER SHOES AND MAKEUP ALL INCLUDED
on 28 April 2014
Fantastic quick service - good quality case- looks good and zips are sturdy. Have been using this case for a while and also bought the matching smaller bag. Very pleased with purchase.
on 26 April 2016
Good carry on case and great colour, very well made.

See one answered question