Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop now

on 29 April 2012
I have over the past year or so been ordering a cocktail at wetherspoons containing this vodka entitled the gold digger with has this drink mixed with Pepsi. It has sweet and delicate taste of caramel, but it still has that kick vodka has so when you do shots you can really taste it. This probably one of the nicest vodka I have tried but a warning though some people may find it a bit sickly.
on 16 February 2015
First time i ordered this it went missing and UPS never told me about it but I was sent a free replacement. lovely tasting stuff but thought it was a stronger % than it stated so a little let down there.
on 3 May 2016
This drink is gorgeous, and nearly impossible to find. For a while I was convinced they had stopped making it because no one, NO ONE, seemed to sell any. But here it is. In extremely limited quantities. The early bird catches the worm! I haven't found another vodka that even compares to this one. Lovely, lovely drink.
on 10 January 2014
Went down a storm in our house - bought for my 18 year old son for xmas. A warning though, do not drink for breakfast as this results in no veg being served up for xmas dinner!!!!
on 10 August 2015
I was fair enjoying this caramel vodka, and was all set to buy again, but then noticed they have started to charge £9 per bottle for delivery.....unfortunately don't like it THAT much that I'm willing to pay that for delivery.....shame, cause it is nice, so if you don't mind being ripped off for postage, go ahead..
on 23 November 2014
Great tasting vodka: it truly does taste just like Caramel; unrivaled by other brands. Mixes amazingly well and takes the edge off standard vodka if mixed with. Really great buy and would highly recommend to lover's of everything caramel.
on 10 September 2014
First tried it at Alton Towers Splashing Landings Resort. It's expensive, almost impossible to find and incredibly sweet but I think it's great! Nice with just lemonade, or mix with lemonade and strawberry syrup for a Strawberry Shortbread cocktail. Yum!
on 23 December 2012
I had this drink at weather spoons with coke and its on special offer at sainsburys for £10.00 till 01/02/2013. Fantastic drink!
on 26 January 2013
This is the first alcoholic drink I've ever bought online. It was packaged very well and arrived swiftly. A bit costly for the size of the bottle.. You'd expect something a bit bigger for the cost. It tastes wonderful - great mixed with pepsi/coke over some ice (for a Golddigger cocktail). If I could find it locally I would buy it here, as I'm sure it would be a lot cheaper.. But I can't so I guess I'll have to stick with Amazon.
on 17 December 2014
Beautiful Vodka and we can only get it online as supermarkets dont stock it but its worth every penny

See one answered question

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Lowest Price