• Customer reviews

on 27 June 2017
I love these letters which I bought to put onto the front of my grandson's plain toy box. They are beautifully designed and have turned a plain white box into a colourful one.
on 20 August 2017
Love these letters, ordered some 4 years ago for my first nephew and now for my second nephew I got them again! They are lovely for bedroom doors, decoration in rooms!
on 28 June 2017
My little boy is very happy with this and the other letters I brought we have them on the gate for his own little play area to stop the puppy getting in there .
on 9 March 2017
Quick delivery, happy with the letters. Shame couldn't pick which animals you want for each letter. But that doesn't bother us. It stuck very well on our sons door so far!
on 7 March 2017
Great letters, a good size, easy to use stickers on the back for attaching, and look fab on the bedroom door.
on 14 March 2017
Lovely wooden letters, good size, vibrant colours, and quick delivery. Happy with my purchase, thank you.
on 12 December 2017
Got as a present. all ok as far as I know. personally I loved everything about these letters
on 17 January 2018
Very good ideal for the application I was using them for.
Build quality excellent.
on 17 July 2017
Excellent service and better than I expected.
Our dog ate the letter G from the word garden, and this was to,replace it.
Just perfect.
on 10 April 2014
I purchased 5 letters a few days ago, very prompt delivery and I must say a fab product. Nicely finished and larger than expected for the price. Only thing I would say would improve them would be a bit more adhesive. Having said that they are currently stuck on the door, no sign of falling down yet!