on 26 June 2012
As with the previous reviewer the first item sent to me was faulty, however a new one was despatched immediately and I am very impressed. It does have very small buttons but then you couldn't have them any bigger as the device itself is really small. If you are looking for something that is all singing and dancing then this isn't for you, although I must admit I haven't worked out all its technical capacity yet so I could be in for a surprise. The FM radio works well and has great outdoor reception if a little bit shakey indoors. What I like the most is its simple it comes on where you turned it off and charges quickly. Downloading music to the device was quick once I worked out its easier to drag and drop using media player. All in all I am very pleased with the purhcase and the seller. Thanks
on 29 October 2012
The player itself works fine and is 100% swimming-proof. Tested. The menu system could be more logical and the microscopic rubber-plate covered buttons are impossible to operate without looking the device. If you would like to operate the device blindfolded - forget it! But the earphones - they stopped working normally after first swimming because they became wet! Dont know, if it is a quality problem or simply the included headphones are not waterproof.
on 15 October 2012
Easy to down load music, bit tricky to see controls as very small and all black. Quality of sound is very good. Only problem is the strap which goes round your arm becomes loose when swimming and have to keep tightening up. But good vale for money.
on 3 March 2013
I have no idea whether the earphones are waterproof (which other reviewers have complained about), because I haven't managed to get as far as the pool with my mp3 player. After weeks of attempting to put some music onto it I have given up. The instructions are clearly translated from another language by someone who doesn't speak English, so they are next to useless and don't include anything helpful on how to get rid of the dreadful pre-loaded music and replace it with my own. The controls are so tiny they are impossible to use. I am so disappointed with this product and would definitely not recommend it.
on 14 January 2013
I was very excited when my "waterproof" mp3 player arrived on friday. I managed to work the radio, and load up music. All that needed to happen was road test it in the pool. And that's when things went a little wrong.

I dipped the mp3 player into the pool, and could see water filling up the screen. I thought "I hope this is normal..." but sure enough, within 2 minutes, I got the black screen of death. I tried to dry it out overnight, but to no avail. I was very disappointed, and asked for a full refund.
on 12 January 2013
The product is very cheaply priced - so I shouldn't expect much. The writing is very small and not easy to understand. the MP3 does not work easily. It is hard to find the MP3 part of it so it cant be used. The manufacturers should go back to the drawing board and make it a lot more user friendly and a lot easier to read the silly writing.
on 28 March 2013
Bought this primarily for the radio but it is rubbish. Using both supplied headphones and a good pair of Sony ones the reception is really poor. Sound quality using the supplied headphones is tinny but is good when using the Sony ones. Not tested it's waterproof qualities but going diving soon as the weather improves so will test it then.
on 17 January 2013
First found it difficult to upload music but finally sorted that out. Then it took in water the first time in the swimming pool and promptly stopped working. Contacted the seller who was very helpful and sent me another one. This alos stopped working after 10 minutes in the pool. However, seller very helpful and offered a full refund.
on 25 March 2013
The first item that I received was faulty. However, when I contacted the seller they replied quickly and sent a fully functioning item very speedily. Very good service. Very nice product, mp3 player works well - although the radio does need a strong signal for best performance.
on 8 February 2013
I have been using a cheap MP3 in waterproof case for swimming, but then saw this and thought I'd give it a go. The first one was faulty BUT the seller replaced it without question - very speedily too - and this one works fine. I find the sound quality to be really good and the earphones, which hook over your ears, to be better than the basic kind. I don't find the buttons to be fiddly, as another review mentioned. All in all, it is a very good fuss free product at an excellent price. It's also a very neat design and looks far more expensive than it actually is! I haven't tried the FM radio.