Customer reviews

on 8 December 2015
Bought this book as a pre-requisite for the Angelic Reiki course.
Very interesting read and very insightful. Highly recommended
on 29 September 2014
Easy to read, backs up what I always felt we are never alone, Angels surround us and are ready and willing to help once we ask,
Love the idea of angelic reiki being not of us but of the divine, keeps it pure and our ego small, great read, highly recommended : )
on 12 October 2017
This is a fascinating book for those wanting to do Angelic reiki i thoroughly recommend this for anybody wanting to start Angel reiki as it answers your inner questions and gives a good all round knowledge of all the levels how attunements work and are soo different to other energy work books i rate this book highly recommended
on 27 July 2017
Well worth reading . feel better in my self for buying the book
on 21 May 2017
the right item was received absolute perfect
on 8 March 2017
I ordered this book to read just before taking the Angelic Reiki training, and it was very helpful. Also helpful to re-read it after the training.
on 27 May 2013
Am a reiki 2 practitioner, considering doing the angelic reiki courses to aid with my healing path, this book is beautifully written and very helpful
on 18 May 2017
Great book!
on 30 July 2013
Love this book. I started doing angelic reiki when I was 19 years of age... Often asked if that is too young? My 4 year healing journey took me to very deep understanding and knowledge of myself and lead to where I am perfect channel for healing and this book lead me to making decisions.

Archangel KevinCore,, I often have communication with and believe that part of this book was written by him and I am being told is still to be told. This book will confirm knowledge and understanding and help you feel part of bigger angelic family, as you feel the love and healing that streams from it.
on 22 February 2013
After doing my Agelic Reiki Attunements 1 & 2 I found this book very helpful and it includes many other topics that have proven most interesting as well. It is well written in a very easy to understand fashion. So mich so that it has given me the incentive to book for the 3 & 4 Master Teaching Attunements this year. Angelic Reiki is the healing for our time and is wonderfully powerful and treats the individual with what is important for them to heal. I have found this book a most helpful additon to the manual received with the attunements and I thoroughly recommend it for those that have been attuned to Angelic Reiki and those who have not.