TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 April 2013
I bought these for a night out (well, you never know). The fit seemed fine, no problems with overheating, style seemed OK. A few hours later, I found - how do we put this? - that the leg bits rode up my thighs and some of the 'male components' crept out at the sides! To be fair, I have had this trouble with other similar products, and if you have not had the same issue then you can buy these with confidence. I can only tell it like it is. Could be 'operator error' I suppose! 3 stars from me, but if you have happily worn similar ones, regard as an easy 4 stars.
on 12 April 2014
Just great - snug around your butt and full at the front. The mesh is in just the right places and makes for easy sweating and wicking during lifting. Picture doesn't do justice - great pair of keks.
on 1 December 2017
Well fit
on 12 August 2013
Although not cheap, the material is supportive, comfortable, stylish and stays in place. Great under white shorts, with no VPL.
3 people found this helpful
on 27 March 2014
Fit great, and convenient to wear to work and then to the gym after. I would always recommend the brand.
on 11 December 2016
they do a good job
on 1 September 2016
great comfort
on 9 December 2012
These are really quitre a comfy fit. I bought them to wear as normal but also because I run most mornings to keep fit. These pants hold things in place and help to oprevent chaffing.
3 people found this helpful
on 4 April 2015
Great fit will buy again, recommended dispatched very fast
on 5 October 2014
I bought a medium which was to small for me (32-34 inch waist)
But no problem with quality