Price:£9.99 - £15.95

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 April 2013
I bought these for a night out (well, you never know). The fit seemed fine, no problems with overheating, style seemed OK. A few hours later, I found - how do we put this? - that the leg bits rode up my thighs and some of the 'male components' crept out at the sides! To be fair, I have had this trouble with other similar products, and if you have not had the same issue then you can buy these with confidence. I can only tell it like it is. Could be 'operator error' I suppose! 3 stars from me, but if you have happily worn similar ones, regard as an easy 4 stars.
on 9 December 2012
These are really quitre a comfy fit. I bought them to wear as normal but also because I run most mornings to keep fit. These pants hold things in place and help to oprevent chaffing.
on 17 April 2014
Excellent for running and everyday wear. Will almost certainly be purchasing again as they are extremely comfortable and tick all the boxes.
on 12 August 2013
Although not cheap, the material is supportive, comfortable, stylish and stays in place. Great under white shorts, with no VPL.
on 12 April 2014
Just great - snug around your butt and full at the front. The mesh is in just the right places and makes for easy sweating and wicking during lifting. Picture doesn't do justice - great pair of keks.
on 27 March 2014
Fit great, and convenient to wear to work and then to the gym after. I would always recommend the brand.
on 22 October 2014
I had a pair of Jockey trunks previously which were made out of a different material. On the back of that I though I would buy some more. Mistake. These are an uncomfortable synthetic which I dont like. The legs are also very short and they are not suitable for anything active e.g. playing sport
on 15 February 2013
As a dancer they offer excellent support and feel most comfortable and are so light.
An excellent fit you can forget you are wearing them
on 19 March 2013
These Trunks are fine although I prefer the cotton version better. They are comfortable to wear and very sleek. Goodbye!
on 14 October 2014
My husband only wants to use this brand from now on!

They say it is the most comfortable boxers he has ever used!