on 3 February 2014
The watch arrived well-packaged within a couple of days from order. I have another Sekonda which has kept good time so I believe this one will be the same. So far so good. It looks very smart and feels comfortable on my wrist. I found that the time/date adjustment button kept returning to the original starting position and I had to pull it out again repeatedly to get to the right time and date. However, once there. no further adjustment has been required in the three days I have had the watch. The watch strap required no further changes. If you do feel you need to adjust it by changing the pin positions beware not to make it too snug from the outset otherwise as your arm expands/warms up a little bit over the course of the day the strap will become a bit tight. All in all, I am very pleased with the purchase and the quality of the item, and would recommend it.
on 25 September 2013
Better than the picture

The watch exceeded my expectations, it is very elegant, simple and CHEAP.

Seriously recommend to anyone wanting a stylish watch at low price.
on 19 January 2014
I think Sekonda make some of the best value for money watches out there. Their watches are quite high-end in appearance, without the unrealistic price-tag other brands attract. This model comes in Chrome coloured Stainless Steel, which I normally don't like, but in this case I find it works well with the champagne dial. The dial is clean, with enough texture to catch the sun and slightly change colour at different angles. The date window is clean and easy to read. Well worth every penny, it goes with any outfit and looks twice as expensive as the price paid. Having had many admiring remarks in the short time I have had this, I would definitely recommend this product to others.
on 7 January 2014
Watch pretty much as described. I have a very thin wrist, but the clasp was easy to adjust after reading the instruction leaflet. Easy to read dial but probably not in sunshine. Altogether an attractive, probably going to be reliable. value for money watch.
on 2 January 2014
It's a lovely looking watch. But. The strap is far too small and cannot be altered
It's a shame. I also can't return it as Amazon want to charge me a ridiculous amount
Of money for the return postage so I'm stuck........
on 24 November 2013
Lovely watch looks real expensive too .. another Christmas present sorted . I would recommend it to any one makes a great gift
on 16 December 2013
Really smart. Great value. Bought sekonda watch in shop for a present but took it back when I saw this. Saved money and this is a much nicer watch.
on 6 December 2013
Exactly what it say s on the tin , great value for money prompt delivery, looks far more expensive than it was
on 10 January 2014
I recently recieved a Seconda watch from tictocwatches and it was just as good as the add fitted well easy to adjust looks nice and smart on the wrist great product for the price thankyou
on 24 February 2014
very nice looking watch goes well with my collection of watches i now have 30 all makes i love the design of the watch looks nice on