on 17 April 2014
As expected not the quietest fan around but fairly powerful none the less, doing a good job as an intake so far. I bought it as an in-between as I sort my PC bit by bit, and it's fulfilling that purpose well - for the price I really can't complain :)
on 3 July 2014
good fan for the price! but if your looking for a quiet fan then this is not for you, very loud.
on 6 March 2014
What a product. I am replacing all my 12" fans with these. Now all I need to Do is find one of this quality with LEDs.
on 24 December 2014
I ordered 2 of these and fitted them as soon as they arrived. The diference they mad to the noise of my machine was astounding. I have had a PC for around 20 years now and my computer has never been quieter
on 29 August 2014
not enough air output or in put buy another fan
on 28 November 2013
They keep my case cool and my components don't seem to of melted :) Also they look pretty nice in white.
on 29 October 2013
Comes in its original box, with 4 screws. The fan itself is quite powerful.
The noise is not much, but also not what I'd call "silent". If you're going for an ultra-quiet machine, you might be better off with a weaker fan or a fan speed reduction resistor on this.
on 25 January 2015
Do a good job at cooling pc, not as quiet as I anticipated given reviews I read.
on 1 July 2014
They are keeping my PC very breezy with plenty of decent airflow, however they are NOT very silent. There was a marked increase in noise after installing these in my PC compared to my old ones.
on 14 November 2014
Great fan, silent and easy to mount.

See one answered question