TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 January 2014
I purchased this along with the tag junior scout handset for my son. Note - it doesn't work with the pen. It only works for the tag junior handset (ie the one shaped like scout / violet or similar - some are plain and I think there's one shaped like the alien from toy story)the board book is good quality and laid out like the tv shows. The character voices and sounds add to the book and my son enjoys hovering around and finding all of the interactive parts of the pages. Great book, particularly great for a Jake fan as it's the same as the tv shows. Takes up about 1 MB of space on the handset. I'd recommend to anyone with a tag junior who loves Jake and his crew. In this story jake, izzy & cubby are sharing some bongo drums with a monkey - but as per usual Captain Hook tries to steal it!
2 people found this helpful
on 14 June 2018
i bought this book for my daughter who is so excited with her "magic pen"; however, to my disappointment this book is no longer supported by leap-reader so you can't download the audio. Therefore, it is just a book.
on 28 January 2014
This was a huge success, I have both leapfrog tag and leapfrog tag junior. My eldest desperately wanted this book for her leapfrog tag!
It's my youngest's favourite book for her a leapfrog rag junior! (We had fights over it!) maybe they need to do an older version too!
on 16 July 2016
Bought this for my nephew for Christmas, product was exactly what i expected and a good price. My nephew loved it. Overall good product.
on 4 December 2016
Fast efficient service great grandson loves it
on 30 July 2014
I was disappointed with this and had to send it back as it said it was compatible with the tag pen but it isn't. You cannot download this onto the pen. It is a shame as my son loves jake and the neverland pirates.
on 22 March 2014
Unfortunately I cannot find this book on the Leapreader website to download the content onto the Leapreader pen, which makes it simply a pretty expensive book, all in all. 😞
on 9 January 2015
Very disappointed, would not work with the LeapReader that my Great Niece has. I had followed request to purchase books inline with school list, this was only one available and therefore I believe should have worked with the LeapReader she has.
on 6 December 2017
great book for little people
on 1 October 2013
Ordered on Sunday, arrived on Tuesday.
Paid £7.41 to use with the standard Tag reader, and works a treat.

Daughter loves the series, so this is getting her using the Tag reader, hopefully she will like 'Learn to write and draw with Mr Pencil' just as much when it arrives.