on 30 August 2017
Very good product and a lifesaver for anyone who wants to stream from their ipad or phone to a television.

My only recommendation would be to make it a bit longer as this can be slightly detrimental. Nonetheless I worked around it and have been very happy with the product.
on 13 July 2016
This product is useless. When connecting the cable to the TV nothing happens its just a black screen, but when you play a video only sound comes out the TV. I have been sent the product twice now and i am having the same problem. I do not recommend this product to anyone.
on 17 January 2016
Does not fit... Waited ages for it but does not fit iPad as stated. Disappointed. Don't buy
on 7 November 2013
got this hdmi for the good Price and it was something I wanted it works well with the Ipad to my TV I will recomed this seller to anyone
on 29 August 2017
Smashing!
Makes late night Tinkling a multi coloured treat !
Smashing!
M.C.
on 11 November 2012
I was expecting better quality picture but upscaling was poor and picture digitized. Works ok for showing things on a tv though
on 8 January 2014
This product is reasonably priced, was delivered quickly, and does the job! I would recommend this product to others looking to purchase.
on 20 March 2017