on 21 May 2014
Some small problems at assembly (some pieces didn't fit well so I had to carve them by hand; it was a happy situation that I had to carve and not add some material). Otherwise ok.
on 9 December 2013
Chosen by my 12 year old son, who is Halo mad, he can't wait to get his hands on this at Christmas and as it was over half price off, I had to get it. Quickly delivered too.
on 30 January 2014
We have all the other types of Warthogs as well and this one looks the best thanks to the extra bumpers all around.
on 8 December 2013
I am sure the grandson will love this for his collection of lego as it will go with his numerous other sets
on 27 February 2014
My son loves Halo and this set has gone down very well. I would recommend it to any one who loves Halo.
on 28 December 2013
my grandson loved this ,I bought it for his twelth birthday and he has had great fun creating this model
on 4 January 2013
My grandson was pleased with this, he is ace at putting them together (with a little help from his dad)
on 2 July 2013
My 8 year old grandson thinks its great, really likes how the machine gun moves round and the wheels go up and down!
on 7 January 2015
As always good strong builds and great piece for the collection.
on 29 October 2014
Excellent my son love it and good value compared to other stores