on 26 January 2016
I bought this iron fifteen months ago and although I was happy with the way it functioned it has ceased working and I have had to replace it. Far too short a life for an item that was little used. I emailed Tefal but they have not bothered to respond.
on 12 January 2015
Really pleased with this iron gets rid of creases easily, Does use a lot of water but the jet of steam is much better than my old iron
I have had much more expensive in the past that doesn't iron as well as this, I'd say good value for the price.
VINE VOICEon 14 July 2015
Colour: Black|Size: FV5390|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This iron is a genuine bad boy. The looks are love it or hate it - styled liked a racing car in my opinion. The amazing thing is though, is that it genuinely has the performance to back it up. The main factor in this is the sole plate, which really goes glide effortlessly over even the most stubborn creases. The iron seems perfectly weighted too - neither too heavy nor too light which means that the actual ironing is effortless. Steam is available as and when you need it in bursts, but the overall performance was so good I didn't feel like I needed to use it as much as expected. Water reservoir is easy to fill (although not huge) and I've had no problems with drips or leaks. You'll probably have guessed, I don't hesitate to recommend this iron - go take one for a test drive!
on 9 December 2013
But... this little gen does the business in no time. Far, far superior to our previous top of the range iron. The steam is really powerful. Heat up is quick and constant, fairly light, self cleaning. Very smooth glide across any fabric. 10/10
on 25 May 2016
Worked well for since Aug 14, but expired in cloud of brown steam June 16.

I think it needs better cleaning function as was starting to spray scale through steam vents - and finally expired with a final burst of brown steam.
on 20 November 2016
lasted just over a year, fantastic, see that some other people have the same problem. won't be buying teal again !!!!!!! thought i could put up with it leaking all over my clothes should have sent it back as soon as i got it.
on 20 January 2015
Very good strong and sturdy iron. The extra long cable is great and the ironing quality is very good. The stand at the bottom is a great idea as it stops the iron falling over. The only point I would make is only use tap or distilled water, don't use fragranced ironing waters such as Vaporesse as they will block the steam ducts and cause the iron to spit. I learnt this through trial and error and found info online advising against using this type of water in this particular iron. Once I switched back to normal problem the spitting stopped.
on 11 May 2015
This is an amazing iron. It took less than half of the time it would normally take to do my ironing. Nice design. Extra long cord. Excellent steam. The best iron we have ever had. We would highly recommend.
on 28 June 2014
Having soldiered on with my Philips Azur Steam Iron which stopped steaming (seems to be a common fault-reading other people's reviews) and then tried for a time with an AEG which is very difficult to use as it almost sticks to the clothes!, I thought why not try a Tefal again as I had previously used one. Well what a treat-if ironing can ever be called that. It glides over the material with little effort,
steams at the correct level, not too heavy, nice long lead (2 Metres) does the job perfectly AND it's not made in China. It's quite difficult to support EU these days, but for once now you can, it's made in FRANCE!
Very good buy definitely recommended.
on 13 April 2016
The only thing I would mention about this very good product is it is much heavier that I would have chosen had I bought it in a shop. Having said that it does what it was bought for and irons very well.