on 9 December 2017
Cressi sizing chart is spot on. Wet suits are supposed to be very tight to put on. That is how they work and keep you warm in the water. Putting it on is brilliant, so much easier and quicker than full wetsuit with zip at the back; I find it ok for swimming in North Sea mid December, though I prefer my Cressi Playa that has slightly thicker neoprene so is more versatile; but I find only way of getting these off is to pull down from lower back and it isn’t fast. So 5* in every way apart from challenge of getting it off.
on 25 August 2017
I haven't tried it out in the water yet, but take the advice on the reviews and get two sizes bigger than you are. I ended up with an extra large and I am a medium.
on 26 May 2017
too small returned for another bigger size but these are great if you don't like cold swimming pools which seems to be the norm in uk
on 12 November 2017
Appalling sizing. Bought biggest size and I'd be surprised if it fitted someone who was XL. Waste of time.
on 2 January 2014
Should have read the previous reviews. Despite checking on Cressi site for suit sizes, tis was the suit of choice, but it came up too small. Had to return and order next size up.
on 18 November 2017
Good suit. Make sure you get one size larger.
on 21 May 2017
Lovely wetsuit but not true to size. Much too small.
on 17 August 2017
Great fit. Thank goodness I have lost weight and don't look like Jeremy Clarkson in it!!
on 23 October 2017
Well made and fits nice and snug.
on 24 June 2014
I bought the X-Large version of this suit at first as my size (6 feet / 185cm - Weight: 85kg) should clearly fit into the Large suit as described in the sizing guide. My chest size should also have fitted the Large size. Having read the warning reviews of others I decided to get the X-Large just to be safe. It was still quite significantly too small!

I returned it to Amazon for the XX-Large - first time I've ever bought anything in that size! - and the XX-Large was also still too small!! The main problem is it just isn't long enough so when worn you can't stand up completely without the suit putting pressure on your shoulders. Which needless to say is not going to be ideal when you need to move your arms for many minutes and hours in the water!

So if you're 6 feet and above simply avoid this completely and get something else. I ended up getting an Orca suit elsehwere which was more expensive at about £100, but is so much nicer and actually fits properly.

Although this Cressi suit seems to be of an acceptable if not exceptional quality - you get what you pay for! - I have to give this a negative review for all the needless hassle it has caused me when all Amazon/Cressi need to do is put a realistic size guide in the product description.
11 Comment| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse