on 2 September 2013
They arrived quickly in a normal post, but when i opened it the bracelets are tiny. I gave them to my 4 year old daughter. Unless you have skinny wrist or it is for a child then these are not for you.
on 23 May 2013
Good value for money. Fun selection of colours. Bought for a 80s themed party but have worn since - brighten up any outfit!
on 5 April 2014
Amazingly quick delivery.

Item is exactly as described - rubber/gimmy band bracelets.

I am going to an 80s themed night and these are part of my outfit.

Really pleased with them at a great price. I don't expect them to last long but as long as they last the night I will be happy.
on 9 April 2016
Bought these for a 1980's fancy dress party and they were great! For a novelty item they are really strong and really well made!! I have now worn them more than once. The colours are perfect. Perfect for fancy dress!!!
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 19 December 2012
I bought two lots of these, for an 80s-themed party next week. They arrived promptly, seem pretty strong and are exactly what I was looking for. I just need to figure out the rest of my costume now. I was going to go as Phil Collins but, on reflection, I don't think he went in much for vivid neon bracelets, did he? I suppose that puts the kibosh on the full make up and earrings as well then... oh well, back to the drawing board.
on 26 June 2014
i ordered this product as i was going out dressed up in 80's and they were perfect when they came, very bright and colourfull just what i needed,however people with larger wrists i wouldnt order them as they are very petite.
on 19 September 2013
Fun bracelets, glow in the dark. Come up very small though so will only fit children or people with small wrists. Great for a recent 80's night out
on 26 October 2012
These were just what I needed for a night out with my girls at an 80's themed roller disco.

Sadly my night didn't end well, I wound up getting a broken leg after a collision with a guy in a batman suit.
on 30 September 2014
Gummy bands were okay and in lovely colours. However these were too small even for my daughter. Don't stretch much either. Very disappointed because she couldn't wear them. Waste of money unless you have very small hands.
on 7 July 2014
May be that I have fatter than normal wrists but these did need a little bit of stretching for comfort. Good variation of colour in each pack (I bought two packs) and arrived very soon after ordering, good seller.