Size: 9-12 months|Colour: Navy/Lime|Change
Price:£6.99+ £2.20 shipping

on 29 October 2014
I bought 2 pairs. 0-3 and 3-6 months as a gift. We were SO disappointed when they were unwrapped. Although tagged as 0-3 and 3-6 mo they were EXACTLY the same size. My disappointment was compounded by the fact that the baby wet-suits I ordered were also EXACTLY the same size despite the tags. Cute products but a very expensive lesson indeed especially given 15 pound postage!

Amazon asked for my feedback on the wet-suits, and I opined the above and was told it was' not constructive' so they withheld my post adding significantly to my frustration.
on 23 February 2016
Don't look at the age range when buying these as its totally wrong. Go the by weight and you should be OK. My son is only just over 2 months old and not particularly big for his age. The 3-6 months were too small so we ordered the 6-9 month and they fit fine.

Other than the size issues these were perfect.
on 18 June 2014
Having posted a previous review where I had been sent the wrong colour, SwimBest have sent me a replacement even though I was keeping to original order. Thank you SwimBest. The nappy is perfect for my little one and really appreciate the excellent customer service.
on 5 August 2015
On the small side, I'd say order 2 sizes bigger (my son is slim for his age too). Seam wasn't sewn in line, so didn't look great quality. Not sure if the worked, I'd stick to swimming nappies.
on 20 May 2015
I bought these for my little boys swim lessons. They fit perfectly, although he's only 3 months old. I think the smaller ones would have been too small really.

I'd say if your baby is a little chubby (as babies should be) go for the next size up.
on 15 December 2014
The shorts are really good quality, wear,fit and wash well, so much so this is actually our second purchase of them after our son grew out of the first, unfortunately the second size is only very, very slightly bigger (millimetres) meaning they are also too small so we were unable to use them.
on 16 March 2015
Fantastic but had to send the 3-6 month back for the 6-9 for my 4 month old he is 16lb. I would advise going with weight rather than age with these, but look great.
on 8 March 2015
2nd pair purchased now, baby keeps growing. NB: Don't put in the tumble dryer!
on 13 June 2015
Great swim nappies, but buy the next size up to what age your baby is or the next KG up to what they are as ive found they are a bit on the small size, and ive got a small 7 month old baby
on 1 April 2015
Come up small even though my baby was 5kg at time of wear they were too bright for him and he seemed uncomfortable. Bought next size up and much better, plus will last longer!