Customer reviews

SwimBest Swim Nappy - 4-6 kgs / 3-6 months - Pink/Navy
Size: 3 - 6 Months|Colour: Pink/Navy|Change
Price:£6.99

on 5 August 2015
On the small side, I'd say order 2 sizes bigger (my son is slim for his age too). Seam wasn't sewn in line, so didn't look great quality. Not sure if the worked, I'd stick to swimming nappies.
on 5 September 2017
We've bought every size of these up to 18 months. Never had a problem. Would be tight round the legs on a less thin baby.
on 30 August 2017
Seemed a little small in the legs, but stretched as put it on and actually is the perfect size once on.
on 24 March 2017
Very disappointed with this product. We have only used the swim nappy 3 times and the stitching has come undone. We have bought other swim nappies in the past and had no problems. I would not recommend this product.
on 18 July 2017
Good product, but buy a size larger than you think you need! My baby is 4 months old and small as he was 2 months premature, I bought the smallest size and they definitely didn't fit so I exchanged them for 6-9months and they fit fine.
on 13 April 2017
Would never fit a 11kg baby, my son out grew them by 6 months.
on 31 March 2017
Good quality and fast delivery
on 2 June 2017
I purchased 3-6 months for my 4 month old and they were a wee bit tight round baby's legs. Other than that perfect 👌
on 28 March 2015
They do the job, after I added elastic on sides to make waist smaller.
Apart from that issue, material - great, colour - great.
on 23 February 2016
Don't look at the age range when buying these as its totally wrong. Go the by weight and you should be OK. My son is only just over 2 months old and not particularly big for his age. The 3-6 months were too small so we ordered the 6-9 month and they fit fine.

Other than the size issues these were perfect.